Anybody got

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

zzztim

Anybody got

Post by zzztim » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:49 pm

As anybody got a copy of this game forest v Ipswich 1-2 80/1 22 Nov 1980 highlights shown on tv for sale, give you a fair price for a decent copy, vhs or on DVD would be even better.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Anybody got

Post by marko69 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Hi there zzztim. Sadly I can’t help and I hope someone on here can. Any reason why that game in particular? Found the 1981 2-0 Ipswich win v Forest on YouTube. 17 minutes, and just watched it all. Great quality. Loved it.

Who on here was at this game?

https://youtu.be/tswZ6o2aoyw

zzztim

Post by zzztim » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Trying to keep my mind of the football at the moment by watching the good old days, had it on a tape but lost it when moving, was hoping somebody might have it.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:31 pm

Tried Ebay but could only find the home game from that season (One English pound incidentally the owner is requesting)

Youtube is a reliable source but seems someone tried already and was unable to locate the particular game in question.

Betamax would seem a very long shot and DVD I would imagine would only cater for a compilation of that season in way of highlights, not individual games. Best advice try Those Were The Days and enquire on there. Contact one of the owners if needs be and see what occurs.