Leeds manager resigns !

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Leeds manager resigns !

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Bollox that’s the last thing I wanted. I can see them dropping points now and letting those scum bags from norfolk nick a slot !

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: Leeds manager resigns !

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:09 pm

Is this wishful thinking Liz or just fake news ?.... or inside information which hasn’t yet been announced ?

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:49 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 pm
Bollox that’s the last thing I wanted. I can see them dropping points now and letting those scum bags from norfolk nick a slot !

Hi Hallam,

I think you may have been influenced here by the usual 'lets take an educated guess mob'

The press conference he gave at 5PM was to let people know he had spied on all EFL teams, not
to resign as suggested on TWTD..

lol

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:55 pm

The bible of football TWTD does it again lol

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:55 pm

I must admit I very rarely think to visit that site, maybe it’s lucky judgement.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 pm

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:48 am

Charnwood wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:41 pm
Bluemike wrote:

I must admit I very rarely think to visit that site, maybe it’s lucky judgement.
I'm a registered user and it's OK in small doses. Got something of a clique and favorites list but wouldn't wish to be part of it. The amount of time some seem to waste over there you couldn't make up.

Seems the author made an error at some stage of the way. Leeds United still maintain the same manager as before, as Eddie said he merely sent some people to watch all other Championship teams in training preparation. Can't fault such dedication, seems something unique, unable to recall such an instance in this division.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:24 am

saint jude wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:48 am
Charnwood wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:41 pm
Bluemike wrote:

I'm a registered user and it's OK in small doses. Got something of a clique and favorites list but wouldn't wish to be part of it. The amount of time some seem to waste over there you couldn't make up.

Seems the author made an error at some stage of the way. Leeds United still maintain the same manager as before, as Eddie said he merely sent some people to watch all other Championship teams in training preparation. Can't fault such dedication, seems something unique, unable to recall such an instance in this division.
And this site has not? :D