Marcus, lets be

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

ipswichtownNo1

Marcus, lets be

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:26 pm

AVIV YOUUUUUU, WHERE ARE YOUUU, WHERE ARE YOUUUU, should be the shout from the away fans against narwich next week. Poor away fans are gonna get dogs abuse from them norfolk folk. Hats off for going

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Marcus, lets be

Post by Bluemike » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:35 pm

f*ck them !!! I will be there every time until we win there again and I will give it large. Watching those fuckwits on the pitch goading us after the play off game sticks long in the memory, one day we will return, we are ITFC

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:59 pm

If the sh*t hits the “fan” (no pun intended) My advice would be;
1/ You DO NOT leave early.
2/ When you do leave, make sure you’re walking tall and you’re still wearing your scarf / colours
3/ And most importantly, DO NOT, throw your scarf / hat, whatever onto the pitch.

As Mike says; “FUUUK THEM!!!” ITFC will always be the pride of Anglia and the tide will turn one day.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:16 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:35 pm
f*ck them !!! I will be there every time until we win there again and I will give it large. Watching those fuckwits on the pitch goading us after the play off game sticks long in the memory, one day we will return, we are ITFC
Proud of you Mike, your always be the winner,

Last edited by goldandblack on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:18 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:59 pm
If the sh*t hits the “fan” (no pun intended) My advice would be;
1/ You DO NOT leave early.
2/ When you do leave, make sure you’re walking tall and you’re still wearing your scarf / colours
3/ And most importantly, DO NOT, throw your scarf / hat, whatever onto the pitch.

As Mike says; “FUUUK THEM!!!” ITFC will always be the pride of Anglia and the tide will turn one day.
Great Quote Marco.
THE CREAM WILL ALWAYS RISE BACK TO THE TOP.