Do you think?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

jackscat

Do you think?

Post by jackscat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Long time fan - first match was versus Wolves in 1962. I followed the town through thick and thin from the stands and via the internet since I moved to the USA in 1987 but have never followed them in DIvision 3 or whatever it is called nowadays. This includes peeing in a green and yella pot. Guess that will be a new experience for most of us. As I get older I become more sentimental and on Saturday I actually shed a tear for my Town.

Anyway my thought is do we know if Messrs. Evans and Lambert (and his predecessors) read what is said here and if they do; DO THEY CARE?

derick_ipsw

Re: Do you think?

Post by derick_ipsw » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:03 pm

If the do they don't take any f**king notice what any of us say that's for sure. :lol:
Last edited by derick_ipsw on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:17 pm

I would confidently predict 100% they don't even know this site exists and even if they did they most definitely wouldn't look at it.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:55 pm

I KNOW for a Fact that Marcus Evans can’t read .

I KNOW for a fact Paul Lambert can .

Neither know if this site.

Sad innit!

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:21 pm

You'd imagine all the derogatory sh*t put Evans way (ninety-nine per cent justified) on Town message boards, the individual would wish not to read anything concerning himself (or his business)

As for Lambert, seems he's got a job to do. Needs to focus on the task in hand, wouldn't wish to be distracted by opinion from forum participants, whether it's positive or adverse. Hell he'd be witness to that to some extent during any given game time anyhow.

Not sure if any playing staff bother to view in or have ever participated. That's not to say they haven't but guessing it would (or have been) within something of a minimal capacity.