MM is getting to be a real pr*ck now

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

K L Blue

MM is getting to be a real pr*ck now

Post by K L Blue » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:15 pm

So Mick has sympathy with the players who have to take a pay cut if we drop!

Just shows who his priorities were really. Frack the club and fans, as long as the players are ok

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-new ... on-pay-cut

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: MM is getting to be a real pr*ck now

Post by Charnwood » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Surely the players had to be his priority, that’s what his gob was. 🤔

What he got wrong was the way they played and how they performed.

I’m not sure why he should be concerned about their cut in pay, that’s what happens when you underperform at work. I spent a whole career on performance related pay and when I worked well and was successful I got paid well, and when I was less successful I got paid less well, if I underperformed I risked getting demoted, and if I completely f*cked up I lost my job.

Why should professional footballers be any different.

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 pm

K L Blue wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Just shows who his priorities were really. Frack the club and fans, as long as the players are ok

Why don't you read the article again and apply you brain.
You can't wait to have a go at MM that you lose all sense of context.

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:09 pm

valleyroad wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 pm
K L Blue wrote:

Well, ive read it, applied my brain , understand the context and yep, the blokes a total knob.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:31 pm

McCarthy is a poor loser. He was dumped by Ipswich when he lost ALL respect of the Clubs fans , who voted with their feet. McCarthy is NOT bigger than Ipswich Town FC . Never was. Never will be.

He’s shown himself to be what he always has been . A loud mouthed , “ has been” manager who papered over the cracks at this Club and Was happy to settle for the easy life, using loanees year on year , and not developing an integrated pathway from the academy to the first team. Lambert will sort this out.

Flat cap McCarthy has a massive chip on his shoulder at being ousted by the fans ( Evans chose the fans and not Mick the Mouth Dinosaure McCarthy). Even now he doesn’t have a proper job , opting for the easy option again to
“ caretaker “ manage the Irish squad.

Negative McCarthy , no one wants you . Your constant shyte stirring regarding ITFC shows you for the classless tw*t you’ve always been .

#WewerecarefulWhatwewishedfor#PaulLambert#IsaBlue

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:09 am

Fans require to move on from the individual. Left under a cloud and something of an unsavory figure with many of the fanbase but what's done is done. Ideally should have been removed from position long before it actually came to pass but now he's vacated, the club can move on.

Maybe he was bring sincere in his comment or a parting shot at the team after the event. No real surprise a domestic club side hasn't hired him since being here, by the end of it all McCarthy had become - or proved to be - an unmitigated disaster.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:29 am

Opinion alert here. And in the nicest possible way....... I think you may be taking this a tad too far, Hallam dawwwling!! :D Especially the hashtag joke at the end.
We were careful what we wished for???

Ok, everything is controlled by hindsight really but I certainly didn’t wish for relegation.

APART from becoming a total d*ck towards CERTAIN fans on occasion...... what is he really guilty of? He could’ve achieved auto promotion in “that” season but he wasn’t backed in January. He could’ve achieved legendary status at PR. Unfortunately the players ran out of steam in the run in BUT they still made the play-offs.

And this is my major opinion alert: For me, he KNEW what the restraints were and he knew that not many would be able to work under them. This is why he was giving it, “you need to be careful what you wish for”....... he wasn’t meaning that in the sense that he was the only one who could do a job at ITFC, he was meaning that it’ll take a unique person to ACHIEVE under Mevans’ control.

And lets be honest, Paul Lambert really does need to start getting results for all of the fans to jump onto your “PL IS A BLUE” bandwagon. Don’t get me wrong..... I’m happy he’s at the club but I am beginning to say “ok, let’s see some results, you’ve galvanised the fans, now let’s see the product of galvanised players winning football matches.”
And the West Bromwich Albion was a good start in my opinion......, a difficult away match.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:49 am

The "Be careful what you wish for" comment has never been truer, I wished for Paul Hurst FFS but oh How I wished he had f*cked off somewhere else now. It's all about opinion at the time, none of us are right all the time but god I wish MM had been replaced by Lambert.

J4ck22

Post by J4ck22 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 am

marko69 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:29 am
Opinion alert here. And in the nicest possible way....... I think you may be taking this a tad too far, Hallam dawwwling!! :D Especially the hashtag joke at the end.

Ok, everything is controlled by hindsight really but I certainly didn’t wish for relegation.

APART from becoming a total d*ck towards CERTAIN fans on occasion...... what is he really guilty of? He could’ve achieved auto promotion in “that” season but he wasn’t backed in January. He could’ve achieved legendary status at PR. Unfortunately the players ran out of steam in the run in BUT they still made the play-offs.

And this is my major opinion alert: For me, he KNEW what the restraints were and he knew that not many would be able to work under them. This is why he was giving it, “you need to be careful what you wish for”....... he wasn’t meaning that in the sense that he was the only one who could do a job at ITFC, he was meaning that it’ll take a unique person to ACHIEVE under Mevans’ control.

And lets be honest, Paul Lambert really does need to start getting results for all of the fans to jump onto your “PL IS A BLUE” bandwagon. Don’t get me wrong..... I’m happy he’s at the club but I am beginning to say “ok, let’s see some results, you’ve galvanised the fans, now let’s see the product of galvanised players winning football matches.”
And the West Bromwich Albion was a good start in my opinion......, a difficult away match.
The only thing Mick was guilty of was giving it back to fans who were constantly on his back after the play-off season. They couldn't take it, as we can see by Hallam's post. As much as I like Lambert, this season has been nothing short of a disaster that will really hurt the club and we as fans played a big part in it. We wanted Mick out when we were at the very least, safe and stable. We then wanted Hurst to come in. We like Lambert now, but never in a million years would we have been happy if we hired him instead of Hurst in May.

We tried to prove that we knew better than Mick, but it backfired so massively.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 am

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:49 am
The "Be careful what you wish for" comment has never been truer, I wished for Paul Hurst FFS but oh How I wished he had f*cked off somewhere else now. It's all about opinion at the time, none of us are right all the time but god I wish MM had been replaced by Lambert.

I can’t remember the timings Mike but I suspect Paul Hurst had already signed his new Town contract before Paul Lambert had been sacked by Stoke City. I doubt Lambert would have been on Evans shortlist whilst at Stoke as he’d only been appointed there 5 months earlier on a 3 year contract which would have been too expensive to buy out. I do like the way he’s changed the atmosphere at the club but he does need to transform this into results before we all get too carried away. If it wasn’t from where we’ve come from I don’t think we’d all be as happy as we are at the moment, and as much as I hate to say it, if Mick McCarthy was still here I very much doubt we’d be facing almost certain relegation with two months still to go.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am

K L Blue wrote:

What worries me is how we are expected to keep the likes of Judge, Keane or any of are youngsters if there wages are going to be cut. Any team in the Championship can now offer are players more to play for them. We might have to face up to facts that this squad might get broken up because of finance. :?

K L Blue

Post by K L Blue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:43 pm

valleyroad wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 pm
K L Blue wrote:

yes I have read the article...………
And no matter which way you read/look at it, it shows MM is on the side of the players, Players which have under performed, lost to many games, yet its the club/supporters that will suffer, because you watch most of these underachieving MM star spangled loving player's jump ship, for a bigger pay day
And for the record, I supported MM right up until he left. I didn't like the type of football, but he played to the squads strengths.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 am
Bluemike wrote:

I can’t remember the timings Mike but I suspect Paul Hurst had already signed his new Town contract before Paul Lambert had been sacked by Stoke City. I doubt Lambert would have been on Evans shortlist whilst at Stoke as he’d only been appointed there 5 months earlier on a 3 year contract which would have been too expensive to buy out. I do like the way he’s changed the atmosphere at the club but he does need to transform this into results before we all get too carried away. If it wasn’t from where we’ve come from I don’t think we’d all be as happy as we are at the moment, and as much as I hate to say it, if Mick McCarthy was still here I very much doubt we’d be facing almost certain relegation with two months still to go.
You are right Andy, Evans openly stated we were going to try something different which clearly meant a young up and coming manager who was untried at this level, that is what we got so no Lambert would never have been on his list even if he was available. To be honest I am prepared to write off the next Ten games where results are concerned as long as I see what I saw Saturday by way of commitment and passion for the shirt, that will do for me so Lambert has a free hit this time around, however I completely agree that come next August we must be seeing games of Football won, he will have had a pre season and with it his own signings coming in and others leaving, he tried a quick fix with the Collins of this world as it was all he could do, I am confident he will deliver what we want on the field of play, he is doing it massively already off it. As for McCarthy yes we would have been well away from the bottom of the table, only problem is no bugger would have been there to watch it.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:04 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am
K L Blue wrote:

What worries me is how we are expected to keep the likes of Judge, Keane or any of are youngsters if there wages are going to be cut. Any team in the Championship can now offer are players more to play for them. We might have to face up to facts that this squad might get broken up because of finance. :?
It is a concern Derick for sure, although the youngsters that have very recently signed new deals, like Lankester & Bishop will be only too aware of what it means to them and I am hoping they have signed the contracts with the intention of staying on those terms. Keane and judge are supposedly talking to the owner as we speak and while I don't see Judge staying as better offers will undoubtedly come his way I don't think Keane with his injury record can be overly choosy, I can see us keeping him.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 pm
Charnwood wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 am
Bluemike wrote:

You are right Andy, Evans openly stated we were going to try something different which clearly meant a young up and coming manager who was untried at this level, that is what we got so no Lambert would never have been on his list even if he was available. To be honest I am prepared to write off the next Ten games where results are concerned as long as I see what I saw Saturday by way of commitment and passion for the shirt, that will do for me so Lambert has a free hit this time around, however I completely agree that come next August we must be seeing games of Football won, he will have had a pre season and with it his own signings coming in and others leaving, he tried a quick fix with the Collins of this world as it was all he could do, I am confident he will deliver what we want on the field of play, he is doing it massively already off it. [b]As for McCarthy yes we would have been well away from the bottom of the table, only problem is no bugger would have been there to watch it.[/b]

Imo spot on.
I can only speak for myself but as long as Evans doesn't do anything stupid like increase season ticket prices next season I will renew mine even though we are in League one.
If MM was still here I wouldn't even consider having one.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm

marko69 wrote:

Marko: munchkin x I used to like MM, but he "lost" me as an admirer with his ultra defensive weays after "that" season and continual swipes at the fans , when after many many months the "love" had finally evaporated between him and the fans.

I think he lost interest frankly, when he saw Evans wasnt going to pump £££'s into the transfer kitty. Having said that , MM used what money he was given on high wages for a key player on loan each season, and other high wage earners. Players that were never going to stay. He never appeared to BUILD for the future. In fact He seemed to ignore the efforts of Klug and his team and of the players that were being developed. There was no continuity throughout the Club under McCarthy. Players that did make the senior squad went from playing a brand of football played on the on the deck , to a style which demanded "get behind the ball and hoof it when all else fails"... (or percentage football, as I think they call it ).

The well documented breakdown in communicatuons between him and the fans remains to this day his sad legacy I fear now. And yet still he cant let it go can he! He behaves like a wounded animal in so many ways, and continues with this arrogant stance ofg 2my way was best , and Im going to be proved right arent I?" He appears to carry a massive grudge against the fans. "I was (am) still right. Youre going down ( as I said you would ) Im right again arent I..."be careful what you wish for" (a term that i think Knudsen was actually the first to coin after MM got the sack), but a term that many have jumped on the bandwagon to use against Town fans. He also said , " I think every Club Ive left then went onto get relegated the next seaosn" (Im right - youre wrong)....well of course Mr McCarthy this happened , because like at Ipswich , you never BUILGT anything. It was all treading water with journeyman , and expensive loans. SHORTERMISM, papering over the cracks.

At least Lambert plans to INTERGRATE the whole Club and use / develop the Clubs youngsters. Hallelujah. Someone finally "gets it"!!

So what did we "wish for" ? Relegation? No, of course not. To be proved right (that MM's brand of football was utter crap to watch) ? Not really. A right To win every game? Nope . To be entertained ? (How dare we)... YES!.....to be treated with respect ?(How dare we).... Yes! To be made to feel like we are part of this Club?....Yes!

Lambert gets it .
McCarthy never could.

Ive always liked Lambert . His brand of football and the way he built (sadly) Scum. Lambert is not like McCarthy . hes not a firefighter of poor situations. And his last four Clubs have been that kind of situation. The last time he built a squad was when he took over at Norwich. What Lambert is, I believe, is a Builder of squads. His communication skills are absolutely excellent. Yes some may say its all PR . Whats wrong with that? Its a helluva lot nicer feel to the Club under him now, than it ever was under McCarthy. Lambert has essentially re-united this Club in just 3 -4 months . Astonishing really.

I wished for Lambert. I want to see what he does over summer pre season of building. Its exciting . Yes we'll be in League ONE. No I didnt want that, but maybe it almost had to happen to facilitate the evolution of a Club , that has frankly been dying for several years now. Evans will still not give any money above what hes prepared to do/ can do. But it hasnt worked in the past anyway ...nor has it at other Clubs ie Derby. So ,lets try building someting from within.

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm
marko69 wrote:

Marko: munchkin x I used to like MM, but he "lost" me as an admirer with his ultra defensive weays after "that" season and continual swipes at the fans , when after many many months the "love" had finally evaporated between him and the fans.

I think he lost interest frankly, when he saw Evans wasnt going to pump £££'s into the transfer kitty. Having said that , MM used what money he was given on high wages for a key player on loan each season, and other high wage earners. Players that were never going to stay. He never appeared to BUILD for the future. In fact He seemed to ignore the efforts of Klug and his team and of the players that were being developed. There was no continuity throughout the Club under McCarthy. Players that did make the senior squad went from playing a brand of football played on the on the deck , to a style which demanded "get behind the ball and hoof it when all else fails"... (or percentage football, as I think they call it ).

The well documented breakdown in communicatuons between him and the fans remains to this day his sad legacy I fear now. And yet still he cant let it go can he! He behaves like a wounded animal in so many ways, and continues with this arrogant stance ofg 2my way was best , and Im going to be proved right arent I?" He appears to carry a massive grudge against the fans. "I was (am) still right. Youre going down ( as I said you would ) Im right again arent I..."be careful what you wish for" (a term that i think Knudsen was actually the first to coin after MM got the sack), but a term that many have jumped on the bandwagon to use against Town fans. He also said , " I think every Club Ive left then went onto get relegated the next seaosn" (Im right - youre wrong)....well of course Mr McCarthy this happened , because like at Ipswich , you never BUILGT anything. It was all treading water with journeyman , and expensive loans. SHORTERMISM, papering over the cracks.

At least Lambert plans to INTERGRATE the whole Club and use / develop the Clubs youngsters. Hallelujah. Someone finally "gets it"!!

So what did we "wish for" ? Relegation? No, of course not. To be proved right (that MM's brand of football was utter crap to watch) ? Not really. A right To win every game? Nope . To be entertained ? (How dare we)... YES!.....to be treated with respect ?(How dare we).... Yes! To be made to feel like we are part of this Club?....Yes!

Lambert gets it .
McCarthy never could.

Ive always liked Lambert . His brand of football and the way he built (sadly) Scum. Lambert is not like McCarthy . hes not a firefighter of poor situations. And his last four Clubs have been that kind of situation. The last time he built a squad was when he took over at Norwich. What Lambert is, I believe, is a Builder of squads. His communication skills are absolutely excellent. Yes some may say its all PR . Whats wrong with that? Its a helluva lot nicer feel to the Club under him now, than it ever was under McCarthy. Lambert has essentially re-united this Club in just 3 -4 months . Astonishing really.

I wished for Lambert. I want to see what he does over summer pre season of building. Its exciting . Yes we'll be in League ONE. No I didnt want that, but maybe it almost had to happen to facilitate the evolution of a Club , that has frankly been dying for several years now. Evans will still not give any money above what hes prepared to do/ can do. But it hasnt worked in the past anyway ...nor has it at other Clubs ie Derby. So ,lets try building someting from within.
Amen to that

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:15 pm

charlton837 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 pm
hallamblue wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm
marko69 wrote:

Lambert gets it .
McCarthy never could.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:27 pm

:roll: I still believe PL must try very hard to keep Judge, as he could be a main play maker along side the likes of Bishop, Lankester, Downes, Dozell, etc, and our home gates should get back up to around 25000, with playing entertaining football, with the right Man management and strategy, if he gets rid of some of the older higher earners, and other players that he thinks wont help his re build cause, there should be enough monies saved on their wages alone to allow him to keep Judge, I'm not enthralled about Keane's fitness and injury record with previous clubs, we certainly cant afford sicknotes on board if we are to make a big surge for promotion out of league 1 at the 1st attempt, and also ME must take some responsibly to help PL build the squad that will hopefully succeed in an instant comeback, a younger fitter squad, with the pre season to gel like a smooth running engine, so I await with keenest eye to see the final perfect looking squad PL will produce. COYB

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:11 pm

J4ck22 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 am
marko69 wrote:

The only thing Mick was guilty of was giving it back to fans who were constantly on his back after the play-off season. They couldn't take it, as we can see by Hallam's post. As much as I like Lambert, this season has been nothing short of a disaster that will really hurt the club and we as fans played a big part in it. We wanted Mick out when we were at the very least, safe and stable. We then wanted Hurst to come in. We like Lambert now, but never in a million years would we have been happy if we hired him instead of Hurst in May.

I have never shouted abuse at McCarthy . I was at the Brentford game where ( literally) half a dozen thugs from the so called London supporters group were singing anti McCarthy songs in the pub before the game , we’re laughing and joking with 2-3 travelling Suffolk Police but we’re clearly a VERY small bunch of thugs who were hell bent on stirring up bad feeling towards MM during the game. They did this very successfully amongst the young lads who were in the crowd. After the game these few thugs ( who do not represent me or my friends) became very violent and abusive towards McCarthy . So as usual the media , and many others fans tar ALL Town fans with the same brush. I did not condone this behaviour nor did I act the same way at any time during his tenure. I did not appreciate the way he spoke towards the Town fans. Many fans stopped going to games due to his arrogant / aggressive viterol aimed at ALL Town fans.

McCarthy works in the public eye , in a VERY well paid job. This doesn’t mean he should be expected to suffer personal abuse , but it cuts both ways doesn’t it, and he should have should have shown some personal restraint. He didn’t . The situation escalated. He certainly hasn’t “ let go “ even now has he. He is a belligerent individual. And frankly he disappoints me greatly by his behaviour.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:49 am

hallamblue wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:11 pm
I was at the Brentford game where ( literally) half a dozen thugs from the so called London supporters group were singing anti McCarthy songs in the pub before the game , we’re laughing and joking with 2-3 travelling Suffolk Police but we’re clearly a VERY small bunch of thugs who were hell bent on stirring up bad feeling towards MM during the game. They did this very successfully amongst the young lads who were in the crowd.
This is interesting, Hallam.

I suppose all unrest has to start somewhere and not everyone will start becoming abusive to a manager simultaneously.

I’m genuinely not stirring the pot here, (Mick is gone, it’s history etc etc)..,,... but Bluemike during those days was very clear with his opinion on Portman Road being the most toxic place for the players and they performed better away from home. Am I correct to assume that this “London branch” of the ITFC supporters @ the Brentford game didn’t travel to many other away games?

In any case, it’s good to know that the utter morons who initiated the Mick abuse were Cockney bstds....... and not the lovely people of Ipswich! :D

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:59 am

These fans Hallam speaks of were also at QPR and various other places, they do a few but not all games. Aside from Brentford there has been other instances that I have witnessed with unrest and abuse thrown at McCarthy, Lincoln being one of those where fans were not far off being over the hoardings at the whistle, players that had come across to applaud the fans soon retreated, I seem to recall Knudsen in particular getting abuse.

It did get bad at PR, we were seeing fans arguing and turning on each other on virtually a weekly basis, the atmosphere was awful, whether it matched other clubs in that regard is irrelevant to me, we don't need it here, we all have our views on it and to be honest its done and gone now but for me a proportion of Town fans didn't exactly put themselves in a good light.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:10 am

There is obviously rivalry with other fans and that’s what football is all about......, but I’m sure I can speak for you and other Town supporters; fellow supporters have on occasion had me completely bewildered so much more than the opposition.

To be brief....... from 86 to 2009, I had the same seat at Easter Road in the East Stand. Since 2009 I’ve changed my ST seat (in the East) 4 times. Sign of the times? I think so.

As Buzz Lightyear would say:

rossi

Post by rossi » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:54 am

hallamblue wrote:
J4ck22 wrote:
marko69 wrote:

I have never shouted abuse at McCarthy . I was at the Brentford game where ( literally) half a dozen thugs from the so called London supporters group were singing anti McCarthy songs in the pub before the game , we’re laughing and joking with 2-3 travelling Suffolk Police but we’re clearly a VERY small bunch of thugs who were hell bent on stirring up bad feeling towards MM during the game. They did this very successfully amongst the young lads who were in the crowd. After the game these few thugs ( who do not represent me or my friends) became very violent and abusive towards McCarthy . So as usual the media , and many others fans tar ALL Town fans with the same brush. I did not condone this behaviour nor did I act the same way at any time during his tenure. I did not appreciate the way he spoke towards the Town fans. Many fans stopped going to games due to his arrogant / aggressive viterol aimed at ALL Town fans.

McCarthy works in the public eye , in a VERY well paid job. This doesn’t mean he should be expected to suffer personal abuse , but it cuts both ways doesn’t it, and he should have should have shown some personal restraint. He didn’t . The situation escalated. He certainly hasn’t “ let go “ even now has he. He is a belligerent individual. And frankly he disappoints me greatly by his behaviour.
And would that be the same personal restraint that PL should have shown against Norwich? He didn't.
Or is that situation different. Hmmmmmmmmm..............................

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:35 pm

In both situations, both were in the wrong and should’ve shown more restraint. But for me, both situations are different. The fans opinions should be water off a ducks back to most managers, especially seasoned pros like Mick.

But opposing managers, some players, and other staff all deciding to get a few words in ----> it could easily bring an uncontrollable red mist down. Especially in a derby.

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Cue MM phone call to congratulate adam webster

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:09 am

rossi wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:54 am
hallamblue wrote:
J4ck22 wrote:

Well of course it’s different ( not condoning it btw). PL was an argument with other professionals within the game. MM was slagging Town fans ( customers) off .

And would that be the same personal restraint that PL should have shown against Norwich? He didn't.
Or is that situation different. Hmmmmmmmmm..............................

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 am

ipswichtownNo1 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:34 pm
Very likely from the flat capped tossa !! Lol

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:27 am

hallamblue wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 am
ipswichtownNo1 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:34 pm
Very likely from the flat capped tossa !! Lol
After reading your posts in this thread Hallam do I detect a faint dislike of our Mick, :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:15 pm

“Dislike”, yes. But I suppose it’s more of a total lack of respect for him now GnB.