MM is getting to be a real pr*ck now

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

valleyroad

Re: MM is getting to be a real pr*ck now

Post by valleyroad » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm

marko69 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:29 am
Opinion alert here. And in the nicest possible way....... I think you may be taking this a tad too far, Hallam dawwwling!! :D Especially the hashtag joke at the end.
We were careful what we wished for???

Ok, everything is controlled by hindsight really but I certainly didn’t wish for relegation.

APART from becoming a total d*ck towards CERTAIN fans on occasion...... what is he really guilty of? He could’ve achieved auto promotion in “that” season but he wasn’t backed in January. He could’ve achieved legendary status at PR. Unfortunately the players ran out of steam in the run in BUT they still made the play-offs.

And this is my major opinion alert: For me, he KNEW what the restraints were and he knew that not many would be able to work under them. This is why he was giving it, “you need to be careful what you wish for”....... he wasn’t meaning that in the sense that he was the only one who could do a job at ITFC, he was meaning that it’ll take a unique person to ACHIEVE under Mevans’ control.

And lets be honest, Paul Lambert really does need to start getting results for all of the fans to jump onto your “PL IS A BLUE” bandwagon. Don’t get me wrong..... I’m happy he’s at the club but I am beginning to say “ok, let’s see some results, you’ve galvanised the fans, now let’s see the product of galvanised players winning football matches.”
And the West Bromwich Albion was a good start in my opinion......, a difficult away match.
Really good post couldn't agree more

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:31 pm
McCarthy is a poor loser. He was dumped by Ipswich when he lost ALL respect of the Clubs fans , who voted with their feet. McCarthy is NOT bigger than Ipswich Town FC . Never was. Never will be.

He’s shown himself to be what he always has been . A loud mouthed , “ has been” manager who papered over the cracks at this Club and Was happy to settle for the easy life, using loanees year on year , and not developing an integrated pathway from the academy to the first team. Lambert will sort this out.

Flat cap McCarthy has a massive chip on his shoulder at being ousted by the fans ( Evans chose the fans and not Mick the Mouth Dinosaure McCarthy). Even now he doesn’t have a proper job , opting for the easy option again to
“ caretaker “ manage the Irish squad.

Negative McCarthy , no one wants you . Your constant shyte stirring regarding ITFC shows you for the classless tw*t you’ve always been .

#WewerecarefulWhatwewishedfor#PaulLambert#IsaBlue
What a pile of complete junk

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:43 am

valleyroad wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 pm
hallamblue wrote:
McCarthy is a poor loser. He was dumped by Ipswich when he lost ALL respect of the Clubs fans , who voted with their feet. McCarthy is NOT bigger than Ipswich Town FC . Never was. Never will be.

He’s shown himself to be what he always has been . A loud mouthed , “ has been” manager who papered over the cracks at this Club and Was happy to settle for the easy life, using loanees year on year , and not developing an integrated pathway from the academy to the first team. Lambert will sort this out.

Flat cap McCarthy has a massive chip on his shoulder at being ousted by the fans ( Evans chose the fans and not Mick the Mouth Dinosaure McCarthy). Even now he doesn’t have a proper job , opting for the easy option again to

Negative McCarthy , no one wants you . Your constant shyte stirring regarding ITFC shows you for the classless tw*t you’ve always been .

He's not that bad ValleyRoad

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:43 am
valleyroad wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 pm
hallamblue wrote:

He's not that bad ValleyRoad
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: