Player of the year

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ando

Player of the year

Post by Ando » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:07 am

Who would you vote for and why and who has been a complete disaster?

Edwards player of the year, had a good start then dipped abit but has come back stronger. Always looks to go forward and create.

PH is my complete disaster, hampered by the loss of all the strikers, but never replaced any of them with like for like.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Player of the year

Post by marko69 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:09 am

Didn't think we would EVER see this thread this season. Jaysus H :shock:

Ando

Post by Ando » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:12 am

That's why I included worse player it would most likely stimulate a better debate :wink:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:14 am

Ando wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:12 am
That's why I included worse player it would most likely stimulate a better debate :wink:
Going to need a trophy shop of trophies for that award.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:45 am

If we are including everyone it has to be Trevoh Chalobah for me, started off very in and out, especially his passing but as the season started to collapse he got stronger and stronger, often driving the team forward despite his defensive duties, he got stronger and more powerful, his passing improved to such a degree it is at times sublime with the long cross field ones, I think at times his brain is too far ahead of most around him.

Biggest flop for me is indeed Bart for reasons already stated elsewhere, needed experienced pro's to stand up and be counted and unfortunately most of the time he hasn't.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 pm

Actually voted for Chalobah dont know how the f*ck Chambers won it, he must have more living in that annex than we know about. Worst players of the year definitely Bart and Chambers utter sh*te the both of them.
Last edited by derick_ipsw on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ando

Post by Ando » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:51 am

derick_ipsw wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 pm
Actually voted for Chalobah dont know how the f*ck Chambers one it, he must have more living in that annex than we know about. Worst players of the year definitely Bart and Chambers utter sh*te the both of them.
Thought you were a big Chambers fan Derick