Season Tickets

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20863
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 pm

Great news Ando, well done. It takes some doing after the season we've just had!!

Ando
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 am
Location: Out and about

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Ando » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Great news Ando, well done. It takes some doing after the season we've just had!!
That’s something coming from someone who’s followed the team home and away all season! :D

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Charnwood » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:34 pm

I’m glad I decided to move to Spain, at least I’ve had a good excuse not to take in a few away games.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20863
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:49 pm

Ando wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:32 pm
Bluemike wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Great news Ando, well done. It takes some doing after the season we've just had!!
That’s something coming from someone who’s followed the team home and away all season! :D
Blue Blood mate, plus I'm nuts!!!

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16861
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by marko69 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Ando wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:49 pm
Just purchased 3 tickets for next season. Can’t wait! North stand upper block 2 only 4 rows back Ticket office enquires have been really high according to the lad on the phone.

Let’s hope we surpass 14,000
That part in bold is the only part I personally can’t understand. There are fans out there, like me, who just automatically renew the ST every year, regardless of the league....... but oh my God....... sometimes I can really wait to see Hibs again. Helps the blood pressure! :D

Ando
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 am
Location: Out and about

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Ando » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:27 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 pm
Ando wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:49 pm
Just purchased 3 tickets for next season. Can’t wait! North stand upper block 2 only 4 rows back Ticket office enquires have been really high according to the lad on the phone.

Let’s hope we surpass 14,000
That part in bold is the only part I personally can’t understand. There are fans out there, like me, who just automatically renew the ST every year, regardless of the league....... but oh my God....... sometimes I can really wait to see Hibs again. Helps the blood pressure! :D
Yes I suppose the whole club needs time out to recharge and go again.
Just spend around a grand so unless I’ve just paid for my funeral I should be excited :lol:

User avatar
Andym
Posts: 3949
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Mid Suffolk

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Andym » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:44 pm

The club website says they've sold nearly 8000 today including 400 new sales.

I guess it's s misleading figure as it mudy include all automatic renewals and I'm sure some will cancel. But 400 new sales on the first day is pretty good.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20863
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Bluemike » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:01 pm

That indeed is very encouraging, let's hope the trend continues for a while yet.

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by derick_ipsw » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:48 pm


User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by derick_ipsw » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:45 pm

I will have to keep a eye on these season ticket sales. It might affect me getting away tickets. I only get the chance to purchase once they go on general sale. With all these new ST holders they will be snapping up the away allocations as well when the season starts. :x

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20863
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Bluemike » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:59 pm

I'm sure i can help you sometimes all being well

User avatar
Andym
Posts: 3949
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Mid Suffolk

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Andym » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:45 pm
I will have to keep a eye on these season ticket sales. It might affect me getting away tickets. I only get the chance to purchase once they go on general sale. With all these new ST holders they will be snapping up the away allocations as well when the season starts. :x
I always get a gold card but only made 2 away games last season. So I can always get you an away ticket

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by derick_ipsw » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Andym wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:45 pm
I will have to keep a eye on these season ticket sales. It might affect me getting away tickets. I only get the chance to purchase once they go on general sale. With all these new ST holders they will be snapping up the away allocations as well when the season starts. :x
I always get a gold card but only made 2 away games last season. So I can always get you an away ticket
I shall keep that suggestion up my sleeve. Many thanks.

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by Charnwood » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:43 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:28 pm
Andym wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:45 pm
I will have to keep a eye on these season ticket sales. It might affect me getting away tickets. I only get the chance to purchase once they go on general sale. With all these new ST holders they will be snapping up the away allocations as well when the season starts. :x
I always get a gold card but only made 2 away games last season. So I can always get you an away ticket
I shall keep that suggestion up my sleeve. Many thanks.
Blimey Derek, I bet you didn’t know you had so many friends 👫👫👫

Blue Wilf
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Blue Wilf » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:52 pm

'We can see you holding hands' 😂

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16861
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Season Tickets

Post by marko69 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Blue Wilf wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:52 pm
'We can see you holding hands' 😂
Andy, Bluemike & Derick, holding hands, skipping, wizard of Oz style...... “We’re off to see the Ipswich, the wonderful Ipswich of Paaaaaaul” 😂

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Post by derick_ipsw » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:26 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:43 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:28 pm
Andym wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm


I always get a gold card but only made 2 away games last season. So I can always get you an away ticket
I shall keep that suggestion up my sleeve. Many thanks.
Blimey Derek, I bet you didn’t know you had so many friends 👫👫👫
Why are you so shocked? :?

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Tickets

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:11 am

How much is a supporters gold card by the way?

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20863
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Bluemike » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:24 am

Was £20 this season but they are for season ticket holders only I believe.

10 new ST holders where I work now.

User avatar
Shed on tour
Posts: 7111
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:21 pm

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Shed on tour » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Derick
Mike is right that gold card membership is only available for season ticket holders.
You could purchase a silver card membership which costs £19.99. Although this mainly benefits people who attend home games it does give you priority before general sale for away games. However, gold card holders and season ticket holders still have priority over silver card holders for away tickets.
As people have already said I'm sure one of us (me included) who have a gold membership or season ticket and not attending an away game you wanted to go to will be more than willing to help you out in getting a ticket.
The link below should take you to the page with information about season tickets and memberships. The information about memberships is towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.myitfc.co.uk/

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Tickets

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm

Shed on tour wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 pm
Derick
Mike is right that gold card membership is only available for season ticket holders.
You could purchase a silver card membership which costs £19.99. Although this mainly benefits people who attend home games it does give you priority before general sale for away games. However, gold card holders and season ticket holders still have priority over silver card holders for away tickets.
As people have already said I'm sure one of us (me included) who have a gold membership or season ticket and not attending an away game you wanted to go to will be more than willing to help you out in getting a ticket.
The link below should take you to the page with information about season tickets and memberships. The information about memberships is towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.myitfc.co.uk/
That is very decent of you shed. Its the places like Fleetwood and Accrington i might struggle because there grounds are so small.

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Tickets

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:44 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:24 am
Was £20 this season but they are for season ticket holders only I believe.

10 new ST holders where I work now.
Thats brilliant Mike, do we have a running total, after the 8,000 day 1 announcement?

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20863
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Bluemike » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:37 pm

Not seen anything Derick but I was wondering the same thing, would be nice to have a daily update.

hallamblue
Posts: 24214
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Re: Season Tickets

Post by hallamblue » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:14 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm
Shed on tour wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 pm
Derick
Mike is right that gold card membership is only available for season ticket holders.
You could purchase a silver card membership which costs £19.99. Although this mainly benefits people who attend home games it does give you priority before general sale for away games. However, gold card holders and season ticket holders still have priority over silver card holders for away tickets.
As people have already said I'm sure one of us (me included) who have a gold membership or season ticket and not attending an away game you wanted to go to will be more than willing to help you out in getting a ticket.
The link below should take you to the page with information about season tickets and memberships. The information about memberships is towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.myitfc.co.uk/
That is very decent of you shed. Its the places like Fleetwood and Accrington i might struggle because there grounds are so small.
Hi Derek, the same goes for me, if I don’t attend some games and you want to go. Ok :D

Ando
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 am
Location: Out and about

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Ando » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:29 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:14 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm
Shed on tour wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 pm
Derick
Mike is right that gold card membership is only available for season ticket holders.
You could purchase a silver card membership which costs £19.99. Although this mainly benefits people who attend home games it does give you priority before general sale for away games. However, gold card holders and season ticket holders still have priority over silver card holders for away tickets.
As people have already said I'm sure one of us (me included) who have a gold membership or season ticket and not attending an away game you wanted to go to will be more than willing to help you out in getting a ticket.
The link below should take you to the page with information about season tickets and memberships. The information about memberships is towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.myitfc.co.uk/
That is very decent of you shed. Its the places like Fleetwood and Accrington i might struggle because there grounds are so small.
Hi Derek, the same goes for me, if I don’t attend some games and you want to go. Ok :D
Same here happy to get away tickets for people where possible. There may be some free home season tickets available by the end of November :D

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20863
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Bluemike » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:27 pm

I have it on good authority it has gone up from 7800 to just shy of 9000 with 800 Newbies in the first Two days.

RRanger
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:28 am

Re: Season Tickets

Post by RRanger » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:46 pm

I'm really looking forward to next season now. I just hope we can start the season in a winning vein so that the feelgood factor carries us through the first few months. I f we start with a bang, the confidence will build, the players will enjoy being the big boys in the division and we'll be playing the Scum the season after next (hopefully) on our way back to "the promised land". I am a "glass half full " sort of person and Lambert has done it before!

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Tickets

Post by derick_ipsw » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:01 pm

Ando wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:29 pm
hallamblue wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:14 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm


That is very decent of you shed. Its the places like Fleetwood and Accrington i might struggle because there grounds are so small.
Hi Derek, the same goes for me, if I don’t attend some games and you want to go. Ok :D
Same here happy to get away tickets for people where possible. There may be some free home season tickets available by the end of November :D
Thanks Hallam and Ando at this rate i will have more tickets than the home team. ...what you reckon Charny ? :lol:

User avatar
Charnwood
Global Moderator
Posts: 11863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Moraira, Spain

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Charnwood » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:27 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:01 pm
Ando wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:29 pm
hallamblue wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:14 pm


Hi Derek, the same goes for me, if I don’t attend some games and you want to go. Ok :D
Same here happy to get away tickets for people where possible. There may be some free home season tickets available by the end of November :D
Thanks Hallam and Ando at this rate i will have more tickets than the home team. ...what you reckon Charny ? :lol:
I reckon you’re on a winner Derek..... next I’ll be reading you don’t even need to pay for them 👍

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2988
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Season Tickets

Post by derick_ipsw » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:45 am

Bluemike wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:27 pm
I have it on good authority it has gone up from 7800 to just shy of 9000 with 800 Newbies in the first Two days.
That's brilliant. I'm putting you in charge of season ticket updates from now on. Keep it up Mike. :lol:

Post Reply