Relationships

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ando

Re: Relationships

Post by Ando » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:19 am

I used the can I smell your fanny line in my single days didn’t work but got a laugh from my mates.

If 69 is not on the menu you could always ask for a 68 and tell her you owe her one.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:31 am

number 9 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:31 am
I’m surprised there haven’t been more hits on this thread. I envisioned stories of Charnwood’s hair blowing in the wind as his yacht pulled up to a shoal in the Mediterranean. I anticipated tales of Bluemike getting lucky on a road trip to Millwall. I thought Marko would describe installing a boiler with a lass looking on in her nickers. I’m sure Tang & Blueblood can credit their epiphany’s in WST to a grand release! Maybe! Most importantly, I’m waiting with baited breath to hear about Saint’s latest hot momma conquest. You know the lady’s love the dark boys.

Whatever I’m done.
LMAO, just seen this, it wasn't Millwall, try Sunderland weekender !!!

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 am

Ando wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:19 am
I used the can I smell your fanny line in my single days didn’t work but got a laugh from my mates.

If 69 is not on the menu you could always ask for a 68 and tell her you owe her one.
Reminds me of story when i was younger and not so worldly wise. Met this older woman who got me into all sorts of positions, anyway one night she said lets try a 69? No knowing WTF she was on about we got into the said position, after 30 seconds she farted, then a minute later she farted again so i pushed her off and started getting dressed. She said what you doing? I said i'm off, i cant stand another 67 of them. :wink: :lol:

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 am

derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 am
Ando wrote:

Reminds me of story when i was younger and not so worldly wise. Met this older woman who got me into all sorts of positions, anyway one night she said lets try a 69? No knowing WTF she was on about we got into the said position, after 30 seconds she farted, then a minute later she farted again so i pushed her off and started getting dressed. She said what you doing? I said i'm off, i cant stand another 67 of them. :wink: :lol:

The old un’s are always the best Derick, well not always when it comes to 69’s

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:02 am

Hi No 9, Can’t share any yacht stories mate but must say life is very good living by the Mediterranean although working on relationships has never been my strong point, always had the next one lined up before the former went out of the window.
Twice married, been with current wife 28 yrs although only married for 20 of them, long divorce process in between.
Leaving first wife damaged my relationship with my daughters for quite a few years when they were younger but all is good now and we all get on well despite them both living in America. Meeting up with youngest daughter and family in Mallorca next week and looking forward to seeing youngest granddaughter on her 2nd Birthday. Following week eldest daughter and family inc twin grandkids coming to our place for a week for quality time together. Next time we see them all will be November for the Thanksgiving holiday in the US. So I guess the moral of the story is don’t give up, if you work at it all should end well.
In the meantime my only advice would be not to waste time on a relationship going nowhere or hunting someone who doesn’t want to be caught. There are so many pretty fishes in the ocean happy to take the bait, just make sure you catch a tasty one.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Wise words Charnwood! It sounds like you have a lovely family. Thanks for playing!

And Derick, sorry I forgot you mate...another 67 would have been torture indeed! :lol:

Ando

Post by Ando » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:57 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 am
Ando wrote:

Where was she farting from ? :shock:

number 9

Post by number 9 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:37 pm

That’s a very good question Ando. Fanny means bum in the U.S. :D

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:26 pm

I know you’ve all been waiting for an update on the Asian lady, unfortunately I have nothing to report. An OAP woman has moved in upstairs. At first I thought the complex was housing a rhinoceros up there because the zoo was full. Persistent stomping aside, maybe I should lower my standards. :astroll:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Last time I was in America, it was “eat a rhinoceros for 5 bucks”....... the chances of loud, stompy neighbours could be high.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:12 am

Somehow the Asian lady has evaded me for months, even though she lives next door! The only thing that’s changed is I’m older and fatter. Maybe I should change my approach?