Great insight into pre season trip to Germany

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ando

Great insight into pre season trip to Germany

Post by Ando » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:04 pm

https://youtu.be/5sB8hlflVTg

Came from the twitter feed.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Great insight into pre season trip to Germany

Post by marko69 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:50 am

That was superb, Ando. Just watched the entire 46 minutes while on the sun lounger. Every area of the club looks like it’s run by decent blokes. Great stuff. I laughed out loud when Stuart Taylor asked the chef who was the fussiest eater..... “well, it’s you actually!” 😂 And then trying to flip that pancake?! 😂😂😂 Superb 👏👏👏
Great banter throughout but mixed with a more serious side which is reflected in that piece of footage. Certainly made me look forward to the season more.

Come on, you “needy bastards”, get the job done!

(You’ll understand the “needy” if you watch it)

Ando

Re: Great insight into pre season trip to Germany

Post by Ando » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Yeh I really enjoyed it as well, not sure the team was this harmonious this time last year. You can see from the Colchester game the impact pre season is having on the style of play as there is clear patterns of play replicated in the practice sessions.

Let’s just hope it translates into the league campaign.