iFollow

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ohiotractorboy

iFollow

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Does anyone use this, especially international fans? it cost 160 USD for the year, does the video and audio work well?

Tangfastic

Re: iFollow

Post by Tangfastic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:45 pm

I use it.

Last season it improved as the video coverage and the audio commentary were added together. Before, it was either video OR audio commentary. The commentary is BBC Radio Suffolk ( Brenner Woolley and either Mick Mills or Alex Mathie ).

The 2 games this season had technical problems where it cut out for 5 - 10 mins. Not sure if this that was due to quality of my internet as I was watching it on holiday from a balcony in Greece. Audio was a bit crackly. Last season it was mainly fine with very few technical difficulties.

Camerawork is not top drawer and only one camera. But I pay 120 or 130 euros for 40 odd games and I don’t expect the best quality for that price. I’m satisfied.

Ohiotractorboy

Re: iFollow

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 am

Thanks for the reply tang, I think I will try it out