Matt Holland

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

jackscat

Matt Holland

Post by jackscat » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:24 pm

We who live in the USA are blessed with live EPL games on NBC all weekend. Always a nice way to start Saturday morning at 6.30 am. That would be a 12.30 pm kickoff in the UK. Anyway NBC just hired Matt Holland as the second man in the commentator's booth. He was making calls at Manchester United versus Brighton on Saturday and talking about his time at Town and Charlton. Other ex players performing as pundits include Graham LaSaux, Robbie Mustoe, Robbie Earle and Lee Dixon. Not sure if these guys appear on UK channels. The show's anchor is Rebecca Lowe. From 9am on I am constantly checking my phone on ITFC.co.uk for match updates.

number 9

Re: Matt Holland

Post by number 9 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:43 pm

I've seen Matty on one of the analysis shows on NBC Gold. I think he does a fine job. He seems like an intelligent bloke. Of course my favorite presenter is Seema Jaswell...my goodness she's gorgeous!

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:14 pm

We’re over to the US next week for a couple of weeks, I’ll be looking Seema up. 👍

With a name like that I’m guessing she’s of Indian origin ?

number 9

Post by number 9 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:54 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:14 pm
We’re over to the US next week for a couple of weeks, I’ll be looking Seema up. 👍

Yes indeed. She's actually a British presenter...not sure if she's with NBC or a British company.

Watership Down

Post by Watership Down » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:56 pm

In Canada we had Jason DeVos, and Craig Forrest until DAZN bought out the broadcasting rights

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 pm

number 9 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:54 pm
Charnwood wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Yes indeed. She's actually a British presenter...not sure if she's with NBC or a British company.

Seema Jaswal (née Pathan; born 28 January 1985) is a British television and radio presenter from West London.

Born Seema Pathan
28 January 1985 (age 34)
Richmond, Surrey, England

Residence, London, England

Nationality, British

Jaswal hosts the Premier League's worldwide coverage for Premier League Productions which includes flagship shows Kick Off and Fanzone. When the Premier League season ends, she presents Motorsport for Channel 4. Jaswal also reports on the BBC’s coverage of the World Snooker Championships and Channel 4's BDO Darts. She is also the eSports host of Gfinity Elite Series FIFA18.

Jaswal was part of ITV's World Cup 2018 coverage, presenting pre-game reports and outside-broadcast interviews from locations around Russia. Previously she presented the FIFA U17 World Cup draw and Tournament for Sony Six in October 2017. In 2017, Jaswal won a Media Award at the Asian Football Awards.

jackscat

Post by jackscat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Rebecca Lowe is pretty easy on the eye too. I believe she was recruited from Sky. Think Sky is somehow part of NBC nowadays. She was one of the NBC team at the last Olympics. We get to see her every weekend on PL live where she keeps the boys in line.