Sorry PL

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Shed on tour

Sorry PL

Post by Shed on tour » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:58 pm

But when you say Will Keane is looking more lively I can only assume you mean in training as I have yet to see any evidence of this during games.
At this moment in time I would prefer to see young Folami being given a opportunity.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Sorry PL

Post by Bluemike » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:21 pm

To be fair Tony, Keane definitely moved at least once on Tuesday as opposed to not at all the game before so yes he is looking more lively. :lol: :lol: :lol:

number 9

Post by number 9 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:35 pm

I'm a fan of Folami's too. Is he physically ready for first team league football? If he is, then 'rotate' him in there Lambert! Give keane a rest!

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:21 pm
To be fair Tony, Keane definitely moved at least once on Tuesday as opposed to not at all the game before so yes he is looking more lively. :lol: :lol: :lol:
😂😂
I guess I must have blinked when that happened. 😂

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:31 pm

His first touch was a decent first touch and volley. Good effort and better than long distance shots from others. But - he’s done nothing to suggest he can start a game and deliver. I’m getting a bit tired of this getting back to fitness stuff - we need hardened footballers who can start a game or come on with 20 minutes to go and offer something. Huws included with that as well. It’s a tough league.

A massive squad with too many who can’t give 100% or aren’t physically strong enough or not experienced enough or who live of reputations. If we had a fully fully fit squad - I bet we could name our best 11 too easily. Holy- KVY- chambers- Woolfy-Wilson— Garbutt- Downes -Skuse- Nolan- Norwood- Jackson. I think our backup squad aren’t putting their hands up to get in the side. Where are the performances from Judge, Edwards, Georgiou, Rowe, Kenlock, Dozzell, Keane, Huws to say “put me in the team”?

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Keane does have a good first touch , but he doesn’t seem to have that bully boy presence we so much need in this division.

Before we can bring players in , as you say we do need to reduce this massive squad.

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:09 pm

I think I saw that Folami had a bit of an injury but it didn't say what.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Might be useful to see if Folami can cut it in the first team because we definitely need another striker in the squad : team. We simply don’t score enough goals do we.