Lambert and your stance/opinion about him

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Re: Lambert and your stance/opinion about him

Post by hallamblue » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:21 am

BB I think Lambert I’d feeling the pressure of no wind in something like 10 games now. Evans may even have had a word, who knows . But surely all it takes is a settled strongest 11 for a run of games ? We shall see ..

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:06 am

barmy billy wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:38 am
I fail to understand why Lambert would make such bizarre comments, unless of course the stress & pressure of what is happening is getting to him.

Looking back, he came & lifted the club up off the floor by the sheer weight of his personality. We all looked forward to this season which got off to cracking start (perhaps covering some cracks) and all seemed well especially as we are told what a large squad he has filled with quality for Div1.

Now, despite sitting in second spot it all seems to be going tits up. I wonder if with this large squad he is actually spoilt for choice, allowing him play this seemingly unpopular & unsuccessful rotation we keep seeing. Perhaps the players are as pissed off with it as the fans (it surely can't do their confidence any good) and as has been suggested elsewhere, their may be some unrest in the dressing room. It seems to be going on rather too long for just a blip.

Whatever the reason,, I hope he can sort it out and we can play like a team that deserves to be second in the table. His comments certainly didn't help though.
Your right Billy next thing he will be saying is his name is Shirley. :lol: :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:34 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:21 am
BB I think Lambert Is feeling the pressure of no wind in something like 10 games now.
Yes, that’d be unbearable pressure, Hallam. Think I’ll send him some of the mother in laws lentil soup. That’ll sort that out.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:52 pm

:lol: :lol: yer yer , alright smart arse . I’m renowned for my typo errors when texting .... I do think it’s an IT thing though and not my typing skills . :D