Prediction.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

Re: Prediction.

Post by goldandblack » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Well this MUST be a good time to reinstate this thread, it will soon be all over bar the shouting,

Ando

Post by Ando » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:18 am

There’s something in my mind that keeps telling me we are going up via the play offs.

I’m not sure my ticker could take it. So my prediction is play off final May 20.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:38 am

Before balls are busted; obviously I know auto promo would be better........,

......, but as you’ve made reference to a Play-Off Final, Ando.... that’d be great, yes? I reckon win that and it’d be every bit as good as Barnsley 2000.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:44 pm

Ando wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:18 am
There’s something in my mind that keeps telling me we are going up via the play offs.

I’m not sure my ticker could take it. So my prediction is play off final May 20.
although a great day out if you win, the risk is to great.

Predictions so far

Gold & Black. Auto 1st Sat 4 April.
…………………………….2nd Sat 21st March.

Charnwood…………..1st
……………………………..2nd..2nd last game v Doncaster 25th April.

Ando …………………….Via Play Off Final

Blue mike …………..Image

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:09 pm

My prediction is we won't win another game, we slip to lower third of the table, Lambert walks or is sacked, fans come out in their hundreds saying "I told you so" and the whole sorry cycle starts again until the new boss is faced with the same scenario.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:09 pm
My prediction is we won't win another game, we slip to lower third of the table, Lambert walks or is sacked, fans come out in their hundreds saying "I told you so" and the whole sorry cycle starts again until the new boss is faced with the same scenario.
you always have to exaggerate don't yer Mike, there has only ever been 3 supporters likely to be saying I told you so". you just have to go over the top :wink:

the rest is believable tho. :twisted:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 pm

There may only be 3 on here John but it doesn't stop there :lol:

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:06 pm

My prediction is we might go up. Then again we might not.
Never been one for sitting on the fence. :wink:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Get that post outta your arse Tony!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:19 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:18 pm
Get that post outta your arse Tony!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 pm
There may only be 3 on here John but it doesn't stop there :lol:
Actually it should be only 2 now as you seemed to have converted one of em, :wink: well for now anyway.

I recon you can drop another 10 pts and still get auto. easy if you say it quick. COYT

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:21 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:42 pm
not tempting fate but.my prediction is.

Champions confirmed after this match Sat 4 April - Southend United (h) 96 pts
2nd Position gained after this match Sat 21 March - Portsmouth (h)
What a ………………

edited by Frosty, breeches forum rules

Mach_Polish_Blue

Post by Mach_Polish_Blue » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:24 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:21 pm
goldandblack wrote:

What a …... :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but he contributes nicely doesn't he?

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:26 pm

I bet there's forums for teenage girls to talk about reality TV that has more maturity and less bitchyness than this one right now...

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:39 pm

I was thinking the same thing Ricco

nicscreamer

Post by nicscreamer » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:01 pm

Mach_Polish_Blue wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:24 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:21 pm
goldandblack wrote:

What a ……... :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but he contributes nicely doesn't he?

Mach,,,, you are a ………..

post edited by Frosty as breeches forum rules

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 pm

Frosty wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:39 pm
let the Children play Dave, its not going to stop so to help calm things, I'll just do the predictions mate from now to the end of the season, wont let you good people down on that. There's some brilliant football minded people I have had the honour to meet and others communicated with over the years at various times.

Have fun.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:30 pm

Can I just add, before Nicscreamer and GoldandBlack decide to bid farewells to everyone on the forum ——-> there is an ignore feature. I’d advise maybe using that function and continue to post so the majority who value your contributions can still be read. Cheers guys.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:50 pm

goldandblack wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 pm
Frosty wrote:
let the Children play Dave, its not going to stop so to help calm things, I'll just do the predictions mate from now to the end of the season, wont let you good people down on that. There's some brilliant football minded people I have had the honour to meet and others communicated with over the years at various times.

Have fun.
Nope, wrong John.

That’s exactly what they want.

Please stay on.

Cheers Dave

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:07 am

I don't want to be accused of spurring on an argument, but Wolfie ffs don't you think you're being a bit sensitive mate? You're way too intelligent to let a few words defeat you. This forum wouldn't be the same without your thoughtful and enlightening threads. This forum needs people like you to keep it going because in all honesty there are periods of time when the forum is frankly, boring. I'm not taking anything away from Frosty's superb management of the the forum which he is doing voluntarily btw...also can you imagine the time and effort Bluemike and Charnwood must put into the prediction leagues? Yes they're volunteers too. But conversely, this forum needs people like Blue-Mach too....and Rossi. I don't always agree with their comments, but it's their choice to express how they feel about the club at any given time. I think we're all mature enough to debate our views without offending others with personal insults or profanity...and we shouldn't be too sensitive when others don't agree with our points of view.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:10 am

marko69 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:30 pm
Can I just add, before Nicscreamer and GoldandBlack decide to bid farewells to everyone on the forum ——-> there is an ignore feature. I’d advise maybe using that function and continue to post so the majority who value your contributions can still be read. Cheers guys.

It shouldn’t be necessary Marko, but we have two guys here trying to bring this forum to its knees. If we allow it to continue we’ll have even fewer posters on here than we have now.

I’m generally not supportive of imposing bans or suspensions but there are exceptions and we may soon have no alternative options available if the forum is to survive.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:17 am

number 9 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:07 am
I don't want to be accused of spurring on an argument, but Wolfie ffs don't you think you're being a bit sensitive mate? You're way too intelligent to let a few words defeat you. This forum wouldn't be the same without your thoughtful and enlightening threads. This forum needs people like you to keep it going because in all honesty there are periods of time when the forum is frankly, boring. I'm not taking anything away from Frosty's superb management of the the forum which he is doing voluntarily btw...also can you imagine the time and effort Bluemike and Charnwood must put into the prediction leagues? Yes they're volunteers too. But conversely, this forum needs people like Blue-Mach too....and Rossi. I don't always agree with their comments, but it's their choice to express how they feel about the club at any given time. I think we're all mature enough to debate our views without offending others with personal insults or profanity...and we shouldn't be too sensitive when others don't agree with our points of view.

I don’t think John (G&B) is being overly sensitive No9, I think he’s just trying to avoid a split camp on the forum falling out with one another on whether or not they agree with a Wolves fan being a member of the forum.

I know I had a verbal altercation with Mach midweek but until recently I’ve valued his contribution over many years as I have Rossi and others. However there are posters on here who continue to push the limits of acceptability when it comes to verbal insults. Some of us are thick skinned and can take it and give it back, some can’t and they should not be driven away.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:26 am

Frosty wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:50 pm
goldandblack wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 pm
Frosty wrote:

Have fun.
Nope, wrong John.

That’s exactly what they want.

Please stay on.

Cheers Dave
Thanks Dave,

Dave, my take on this is if you don't give these people ammunition they cant fire the bullets, i can take these shallow folks comments all day long,, but my only concern id hate this site to lose decent people like Nic, Hallam over any thread i start,
so i wont be starting anymore light hearted threads OK
you are correct in that's what they want so i am staying, where's this ignore button,

PS nic get yourself back here as its soon Quiz time again mate,