Norwich City Latest News

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Norwich City Latest News

Post by Charnwood » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am

After last nights 2-1 defeat at Spurs Norwich can no longer win this seasons Premier League. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Re: Norwich City Latest News

Post by TODD66 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:47 pm

So that means concentrating on gaining a European spot then :?:

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:03 pm

Barring a miracle I think there’s only one place they’re heading for this season and with good fortune we’ll be in the same place with the Old Farm Derby restored to the calendar.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:02 pm

What the Farke is going on, Daniel?

(Do miss cracking that joke.... never gets old)

2-1 Spurs result -----> "Aw for Farkes sake, daniel."

Ando

Post by Ando » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:09 am

f*ck them i say.... I live in a town that has a 50 50 split. I have endured a lot of grief over the last few years. My only defence is a picture of me holding the F.A. cup with Brian Talbot.

My lad is 16 on Saturday and is not old enough to experience a win over the scum. The last minute equaliser we conceded a couple of Years ago was the closest my lad has been to seeing a victory in a local derby.

My footballing dream is to be in the stands with my lad to witness beating the scum. Hopefully this will happen next season.

Let’s be honest those inbred budgies are more likely to be in the championship than we are, we have a tough road ahead, but enjoying every minute..... even Lincoln