So Who do we keep and let go for next season players and magement

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

ashfordblue

So Who do we keep and let go for next season players and magement

Post by ashfordblue » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:05 am

Right I think we have come along way this F******G disappointing sh*t season to know who are the players we want to keep and who we let go. forget Marcus Evans 5 year plan its just a load of lies and appeasing script speech to try and win over us fans for next season.
List the players below, i will put mine on later.

:x Well as for you Mr Evans its about time you showed some bollocks, and stop trying to F*****G hiding away, and meet up with a select band of us true long time supporters and explain what your true intentions are towards our club. your poor record of employing managers over the last ten or so years leaves a lot to be desired.

If you only want the very best for Ipswich Town FC then start F*****G showing it. stop using and abusing the club as a taxable asset.

We have always been owned by good honest owners who only ever wanted the best for the club and fans, and would openly meet up and mix with fans, not F*****G skulk and hide like a F*****G criminal, the time has come to meet and explain your difficulty, or just sell up. and just f**K off with your Ticket Touting F*****G empire.

We will survive long after you've gone, so put up or move out.

Tangfastic

Re: So Who do we keep and let go for next season players and magement

Post by Tangfastic » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:26 am

For me, this is F*****G too early to list F*****G players for the F*****G exit door.

I’m going to wait until we first resolve who is going to be the F*****G manager next season.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:44 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:26 am
For me, this is F*****G too early to list F*****G players for the F*****G exit door.

I’m going to wait until we first resolve who is going to be the F*****G manager next season.
:D Thanks for the F*****G reply Tang good thinking, keep these positive F*****G replies up, and you can join the you've been Ashfordblued Grumpy old git club :lol: :lol:

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:34 pm

ashfordblue wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:44 pm
tangfastic wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:26 am

:D Thanks for the F*****G reply Tang good thinking, keep these positive F*****G replies up, and you can join the you've been Ashfordblued Grumpy old git club :lol: :lol:
:D F*******G grumpy old twonk

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:56 pm

:roll: I was thinking Tang, how fortunes change for clubs with this Corvid 19 so called mass flu symptoms epidemic, If say the rest of the fixtures this season gets called off, with no financial backing whatsoever. HOW MANY CLUBS WILL FOLD AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS, think on it, as your a contracted player to a club who are obligated to pay your monthly wages whatever, how many owners can sustain a long period of paying out with no income coming in :shock: Bloody frightening. If Marcus says F**K this for a game of soldiers, will he just close us down and walk away for someone else to pick up the pieces. you certainly wouldn't be able to sell any player assets, cause no other club would want them.