To the NHS.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

To the NHS.

Post by goldandblack » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:17 pm

a BIG THANK YOU, to all NHS Workers, working to save lives at this terrible time, GOD BLESS and stay safe,

doobs

Re: To the NHS.

Post by doobs » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:33 pm

well said

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:39 pm

Yep, nice thread, Wolfie. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hope youโ€™re all doing what you can to stay safe.

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 pm

Same from me , keep doing great job under these stressful times.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:46 pm

Absolutely! Kudos to all healthcare workers around the world. They are the front line!

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:22 am

All NHS staff are to be admired for their wonderful spirit and selfless attitude in their efforts to help us.

Wha a pity there are these other selfish idiots who deliberately flout the national guidance on how to act. I wonder how many of them will end up needing the NHS themselves. Shame on them.

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:55 pm

My wife works for the NHS and so do a few of our friends.

One of them, a doctor, just told us she has been diagnosed with breast cancer just to make a shitty time even shittier!

Uncertain times with people going above and beyond.

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:26 pm

TODD66 wrote: โ†‘
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:55 pm
One of them, a doctor, just told us she has been diagnosed with breast cancer just to make a shitty time even shittier!
:( life's just not fair is it. Hope she makes a full recovery and this horrible year will be just a memory for her before long.

Well done and a massive thank you to those NHS workers, but also to all the others who are putting themselves and therefore their loved ones at greater risk for the benefit of us all. Police, Fire, Army, too many to list.

We can all help them by doing our best not to spread this f*cker or increase their workload or risk in other ways.

Andym

Post by Andym » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:13 pm

We have set up community support in our village. Getting meat, bread, fruit, veg and fish brought in. Prescriptions collected. (Nearest shop is 5 miles away). Some people ( particularly older ones) still driving to the shops, or having their children call in. I've decided we have reached the stage where the human population is so bloody thick or pig headed we are getting what we deserve. The impact could have been significantly reduced with more decisive action even 2 weeks earlier, and people having the brain to understand it. They only had to look at China and Italy to see how it would go.

Sorry to rant and rave. Just so pissed off with ignorant buggers.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:01 pm

lets hope when this thing is finally over, this government and all others realise what they have done to our NHS over the years,,
every winter its over run and struggles to cope, perhaps this will open there eyes, although I doubt it :?