Menthols no longer available

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

arana peligrosa

Menthols no longer available

Post by arana peligrosa » Sun May 24, 2020 12:35 am

New laws have been introduced around the world since May 20 where manufacture and sale of Menthol Cigarettes is no longer available. Some horseshit reason in that it encourages younger smokers. Point being up until a few days recent Menthols were the only brand I'd consume, as a non-drinker got to get a few pleasures where you can find them.

Until the change that is. Let's not p*ss around, have had no choice (not going to give up any time soon) but to go back to regular smokes and in truth it tastes like sh*t. No flavor, no sense of fulfilment, in fact one option would be to burn the f**king money to pay for them and inhale it instead, could hardly be any worse.

Movies can make young people violent, guess after a certain age some will be looking to indulge in sexual intercourse for a first time or get rat-assed and inebriated. What they going to do outlaw that too, seems a shame you got to go without because of some bullshit regulation. Hit a nerve this and should have stocked up long before now but even when all consumed it'd be problematic to get hold once again. Became dependant on green cigarettes, any other brand they could have prohibit would have been all well and good but to take away what they have, you can sense a certain injustice.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Menthols no longer available

Post by marko69 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:06 am

Menthol vape?

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:33 am

Green cigarettes? :D

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun May 24, 2020 8:51 am

I remember 50 years ago smoking Consulate Menthol cigarettes thinking they were better for me! ☹️

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 am

Can’t you just smoke a regular cigarette whilst brushing your teeth? Same taste.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun May 24, 2020 2:51 pm

I’m surprised anyone still smokes cigarettes 🤔

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sun May 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:51 pm
I’m surprised anyone still smokes cigarettes 🤔
French researchers last month stated there’s evidence that smoking actually inhibits infection of Covid 19. Apparently, smokers were five times less likely to catch the virus, BUT the ones who did and were hospitalised were twice as likely to die. Get rid of your masks and get puffing.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:25 pm

There is one corner of my extended family who are all proper stoners.
Apparently weed smokers are even less likely than regular smokers to get the CV19.
These people kick back on their recliners giving it, “Oh man, far out! 33 thousand Coronavirus deaths? Wow dude, that’s like fryin my brain man! Skin up, Jeff.”

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sun May 24, 2020 10:03 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:25 pm
There is one corner of my extended family who are all proper stoners.
Apparently weed smokers are even less likely than regular smokers to get the CV19.
These people kick back on their recliners giving it, “Oh man, far out! 33 thousand Coronavirus deaths? Wow dude, that’s like fryin my brain man! Skin up, Jeff.”
I think that gives a bit of hope for SJ when his menthols run out. Get friendly with the stoner dude up the streeet, SJ.

Andym

Post by Andym » Mon May 25, 2020 1:59 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 am
Can’t you just smoke a regular cigarette whilst brushing your teeth? Same taste.
😂😂😂