Honours Board 2019

Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2023/24 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format and the popular addition of the 'Head to Head' Competition. We will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2024, which is based on the FA Cup!

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Honours Board 2019

Post by Charnwood » Mon May 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Prediction League 2019 Honours Board

Main Individual Competition

Champion - Charnwood

Runner Up - Bluemike

H2H Championship

Champion - Charnwood

Runner Up - Number 9

League Trophy

Winner - Number 9

Runner Up - AzzurroMark

TB Cup

Winner - Ando

Runner Up - Charnwood

derick_ipsw

Re: Honours Board 2019

Post by derick_ipsw » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:03 pm
Prediction League 2019 Honours Board

Main Individual Competition

Champion - Charnwood

Runner Up - Bluemike

H2H Championship

Champion - Charnwood

Runner Up - Number 9

League Trophy

Winner - Number 9

Runner Up - AzzurroMark

TB Cup

Winner - Ando

Runner Up - Charnwood

Where is the 2020 honours board Charney? Or are you not bothering because you won f*ck all? :lol:

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:17 pm

When I looked to see who would make such a cheap comment, why am I not surprised to see your name Derek.

Will you ever be able to stop yourself from being a complete pr*ck or is it simply too late ?

By the way I will update the Honours Board for 2020, it had simply passed me by, maybe you could have reminded me or any other mod in a slightly nicer way, but I guess that would be too much of a challenge for someone like yourself. 🤪

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:57 am

Charnwood wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:17 pm
When I looked to see who would make such a cheap comment, why am I not surprised to see your name Derek.

Will you ever be able to stop yourself from being a complete pr*ck or is it simply too late ?

By the way I will update the Honours Board for 2020, it had simply passed me by, maybe you could have reminded me or any other mod in a slightly nicer way, but I guess that would be too much of a challenge for someone like yourself. 🤪
Oh dear I see you have had sense of humour bypass again. Do you really have to resort to swearing and name calling. :roll:

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:23 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:57 am
Charnwood wrote:

Oh dear I see you have had sense of humour bypass again. Do you really have to resort to swearing and name calling. :roll:

I can’t believe it took you from 11am on Sunday morning till almost 5am this morning to think of such a limp response 🤪

Grow up Derick, the last time I told mummy someone was calling me names I was at Primary School. By the way you set the swearing tone with your first post, if you don’t know “f*ck” is a swear word.

Anyway back on topic, I’ve posted the 2020 Honours Board, thanks for the prompt, although I think the TB’s who play weekly know who all the winners were.

Feel free Derick to put some of your spare time to better use this coming season and sign up to join in, it would be far better use of your time than wasting it winding people up. Fortunately I don’t mind, however some of our colleagues don’t like it and find it upsetting.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:48 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:23 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:
Charnwood wrote:

I can’t believe it took you from 11am on Sunday morning till almost 5am this morning to think of such a limp response 🤪

Grow up Derick, the last time I told mummy someone was calling me names I was at Primary School. By the way you set the swearing tone with your first post, if you don’t know “f*ck” is a swear word.

Anyway back on topic, I’ve posted the 2020 Honours Board, thanks for the prompt, although I think the TB’s who play weekly know who all the winners were.

Feel free Derick to put some of your spare time to better use this coming season and sign up to join in, it would be far better use of your time than wasting it winding people up. Fortunately I don’t mind, however some of our colleagues don’t like it and find it upsetting.
f*ck is a swear word but it was not aimed at you but to emphasise a punch line , a joke, a jest. You should try it . Oh that's right you don't do the caption comp do you. Why is that? No sense of humour maybe. :shock:

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:02 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:48 pm
Charnwood wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:23 pm
derick_ipsw wrote:

f*ck is a swear word but it was not aimed at you but to emphasise a punch line , a joke, a jest. You should try it . Oh that's right you don't do the caption comp do you. Why is that? No sense of humour maybe. :shock:

f*ck me Derick that was pretty quick for you 👏. Strangely I didn’t see the humour in your opening post perhaps you’d like to explain, I’ll see if I can get it. As for the Caption Comp I found some of it pretty vulgar which is probably why you enjoy it. I see you don’t play the Prediction League do you ? Probably too difficult for you to work out probabilities. 🤓

Andym

Post by Andym » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:51 pm

I don't do the caption competition or the prediction league. So I guess I have no sense of humour and can't work out probabilities either.

Can you two just do your insulting and fighting in private? It's a bit embarrassing to read at a time when there isn't much else going on.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Reading an insane conversation in a thread within the Prediction League section with Charnwood and two other guys who don't do the Prediction League. Whits that aw aboot? :shock: :lol:

Can only mean one thing...., (well, two things) ....., they've ventured in to check the place out......., and they'll be back to participate?
There are a lot of quitters in the Prediction League, guys, ......, the comp needs as many as it can at the START of the season, especially for the brilliant H2H comp because people drift away........, can the comps count on DerickIpsw and AndyM?

Think about it........, can the smack talk be channeled into the H2H?
Charnwood v DerickIpsw? Now thats a crowd draw......., I'm taking a day off for that one! :lol: Come on, guys ---- > join in.

Andym

Post by Andym » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:55 pm

marko69 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:27 pm

can the comps count on AndyM?
No

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:12 pm

Nae bother 👍

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Andym wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:51 pm
I don't do the caption competition or the prediction league. So I guess I have no sense of humour and can't work out probabilities either.

Can you two just do your insulting and fighting in private? It's a bit embarrassing to read at a time when there isn't much else going on.

There’s a very simple answer Andy, don’t read it. Unfortunately when somebody throws the bait I can’t ignore it and never have.

For your benefit and any others who are easily embarrassed I’ve locked the thread which draws it to a close. After all the topic is more than a year out of date.