Ipswich Town vs Bristol Rovers (EFLC) Preview & Matchday Thread - Season Opener

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

How we going to start?

Town Win
53%
Rovers Win
27%
Penalties
20%

Total votes: 15

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Ipswich Town vs Bristol Rovers (EFLC) Preview & Matchday Thread - Season Opener

Post by Bluemike » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:29 am

I raised that point too Andy but I think someone said its to be expected because of the long period of inactivity, I must admit I find it odd.

Tangfastic

Re: Ipswich Town vs Bristol Rovers (EFLC) Preview & Matchday Thread - Season Opener

Post by Tangfastic » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:40 am

Are the other clubs facing the same problems as we are with these injuries?

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:56 am

Pretty sure Bristol started without a recognised striker so I assume they were....

rossi

Post by rossi » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:16 pm

number 9 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:28 pm
rossi wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:38 pm
well I was pleasantly surprised by this. Played some good stuff and looked to be positive through the game.

I think Ward is a really good signing, and was also impressed with Drinan and Ndaba (when he came on).

Only weak links for me were Nolan and Judge - I'm still not sure about Judge, he's lazy, in fact the hardest he worked was rolling about in apparent agony after going down like a sack of sh*te from a heavy but fair challenge on 60 minutes
Good to see you posting Rossi! What did you think of Dozzell's performance?
I think he did ok - I'd 100 times rather see him getting a game than Skuse or Judge