State of the Forum

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ohiotractorboy

Re: State of the Forum

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 pm

I think sports all over are slow in gaining steam right now. WIth the continued virus, no one allowed to attend the games, and the rather disjointed nature of the restarts, it has been hard to get motivated in sports again. Also, with the ridiculous riots going on, it has been very distracting.

I am starting to get back to the sport scenes, and am happy to see Town playing so well. I will be on here alot more now.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: State of the Forum

Post by Charnwood » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:23 pm

nicscreamer wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:23 pm
Thanks Frosty, i am certainly very happy :-). Second time round for me, and at my age i intend to stick with this one :lol:
Probably too expensive not to stick with No2 mate, divorces can be very expensive. Anyway on a positive note Congratulations on your marriage, sounds like you’ve found yourself a gem. Take care of her and cherish her forever and stay happy.
Like you I found love second time round and we’re now in our 30th year together and loving every minute 💕

Back on subject, as much as I love football I don’t enjoy it as much as I do with fans present, without fans all the atmosphere had gone and without realising it I’ve probably lost a bit of interest.

I’ll try to get more involved as I really enjoy this forum far more than any others and would hate to see it wither on the vine.