F A CUP DRAW

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

BLUEBLOOD

F A CUP DRAW

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:24 pm

Home to portsmouth

AzzurroMark

Re: F A CUP DRAW

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Another League 1 side! Well at least it wasn't Lambert's forner sidekick, Culverhouse's Kings Lynn i suppose.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Has the potential to be the tie of the first round. They've beaten us twice in it this century if correct, at least one time on route to a Final appearance, the omens aren't good but all things are possible when time arises.

Home advantage is important it's all about how much the players want it on the day but it's a given Lambert has focus elsewhere in the months ahead. Has fielded strong line-ups in other Cup games this season and feel another will be necessary if we're to - this time -beat this opposition in the time ahead.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Well not in my eyes SJ, I will be watching my old home club Tonbridge Angels v Bradford City, southern league premier v league 2. I would love to see them give Bradford a tonking :D :D :D can only hope.

As for Ipswich, we will probably go out as usual and concentrate on the league games.

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:38 am

Well both clubs have big squads so I imagine both will feature fringe players. Might be a good game. Result is hard to predict.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:15 am

Ipswich Town supporters will be able to watch their side's Emirates FA Cup home tie with Portsmouth on free-to-air television on Saturday, November 7 (3pm).

The first round proper tie between the two Sky Bet League One promotion hopefuls will be one of three ties shown on BBC television that day, sandwhiched between Tonbridge Angels versus Bradford City (12.30pm) and FC United of Manchester versus Doncaster Rovers (5.30pm).