Merry Christmas Tractor-Boys.Com

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

Merry Christmas Tractor-Boys.Com

Post by goldandblack » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:27 pm

Merry Christmas to all the Town fans and their families
Have a safe and the best time possible.
And a new year of good health and hope.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Re: Merry Christmas Tractor-Boys.Com

Post by Frosty » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:34 pm

Thanks John,

Wishing you and the family all the best for Christmas too.

Now for Christmas I would like you to re-join the Prediction League next year, Marko is at the bottom of the table which is worth the price of admission alone!

cheers Dave

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:41 pm

Frosty wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:34 pm
Thanks John,

Now for Christmas I would like you to re-join the Prediction League next year, Marko is at the bottom of the table which is worth the price of admission alone!

cheers Dave
Thanks Dave, But If there was an admission price there wouldn't be a Scotsman in it,, LOL

number 9

Post by number 9 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:07 pm

Merry Christmas G&B! Traore is one of my favourite players! Amazing what Jota is doing at Liverpool! Shame about Jimenez...of all the heads he could of clashed with he picked the biggest! :lol:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:19 pm

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2021 John, miss you posting on the forum. Send my regards to Donna.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:14 am

goldandblack wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:41 pm
Frosty wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:34 pm
Thanks John,

cheers Dave
Thanks Dave, But If there was an admission price there wouldn't be a Scotsman in it,, LOL
Did it REALLY need to be broadcast in BOLD In this area!? :lol: Even Brechin City are in better form than team M69, Wolfie.

Great to see the traditional Christmas thread from you this year. Love it and a very merry Christmas to yourself and all the wolf pack and fingers crossed for a much better New Year.

Ok, forgot my wallet, dude....... You'll need to get the round in. Cheers! :D

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:25 am

Merry Crimbo to you, John, and Donna 😘🎉👍 hope you are both well and that 2021 is a much better year for you and everyone else on TB

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:26 am

Yes, Merry Christmas to all on here!

lucy

Post by lucy » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Merry Xmas to you all. It's been a crazy Year that's for sure. I received the best Present i could ask for this Morning. I get to spend Xmas with my Mum :). She lives in a Care Home so i've not seen her properly for the best part of 9 Months. Hope you all have fun, be Merry and here's to hopefully a great New Year.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:07 pm

That's fab news Lucy, it puts this football crap into perspective, have a lovely time.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:27 pm

Brilliant news Lucy... may you have a lovely Christmas. So nice yo hear some good news for a change 💙🎉 x

Andym

Post by Andym » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:30 pm

Great news. Have a great time.

patthegimp

Post by patthegimp » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:38 pm

Happy Christmas and New Year to every ITFC fan. Keep the faith. COYB

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:40 pm

lucy wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:36 pm
Merry Xmas to you all. It's been a crazy Year that's for sure. I received the best Present i could ask for this Morning. I get to spend Xmas with my Mum :). She lives in a Care Home so i've not seen her properly for the best part of 9 Months. Hope you all have fun, be Merry and here's to hopefully a great New Year.
Excellent news, Lucy. Hope its an awesome ending to a fairly miserable year. MerryXmas to you and yer mom, and a very happy New Year.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:43 pm

What fabulous news Lucy, hope you both have a lovely day and a wonderful Christmas together. x

lucy

Post by lucy » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:33 pm

It will be me sat in her Garden watching through the Window but it's better than not being with her at all. Her Home is shut until at least mid January. They had no cases of the Virus for 6 months until 3 weeks ago. 1 person came home from the Hospital and the whole home has gone down 1 by 1. Fingers crossed my Mum hasn't been ill yet.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:51 am

Jaysus H, Lucy....... through the window? Hope it’s not weather like Wolfies opening Christmas picture. :shock:

“Love you mum, but err, sack this palava! I can’t feel my toes anymore. See ye!” :D

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:16 pm

:x Bah Humbug I hate Christmas :lol: :lol:

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:04 pm

ashfordblue wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:16 pm
:x Bah Humbug I hate Christmas :lol: :lol:
j

I'm with you saying that we had a great pre Xmas dinner with 8 friends in our bubble on Monday, and to all Town fans on here have a great time and stay safe.🎅

lucy

Post by lucy » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:00 am

marko69 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:51 am
Jaysus H, Lucy....... through the window? Hope it’s not weather like Wolfies opening Christmas picture. :shock:

“Love you mum, but err, sack this palava! I can’t feel my toes anymore. See ye!” :D
I sat in her Garden with Umbrella end of November for her birthday. I was cold but it made her day better.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:41 am

Like most people now our plans are well and truly FCUK’ed. With a recent newborn Grandson in the US and a pending 70th Birthday for yours truly we had a great Christmas itinerary planned, it should have been one of our best ever before Covid came along.

Starting with Christmas with my wife’s family in Yorkshire for 4 days, followed by New Year and my 70th Birthday with my daughters, son in laws and grandkids in Florida for 1 week, followed by 2 weeks in Jamaica with friends. It should have been a memorable few weeks. First to go was the trip to Florida that was cancelled months ago, second down was the trip to the UK, that went weeks ago, but believe it or not the trip to Jamaica still hasn’t been cancelled and today we received our travel instructions, how irresponsible is that, but we won’t be going, it’s way too risky.

Now it’s home alone just the two of us for the first time in 30 years, and yesterday to make things worse, we were put into stricter lockdown conditions starting on 21 December till 15 January. Our Christmas rule of 10 from three households was reduced to 6 from two households which also screws up our most recent plans for a Christmas Day lunch with friends.

Unfortunately here in Spain local rules become law and are enforced by the local police and Guardia Civil and you don’t mess with them. All road borders in and out of the Valencia Community are closed, so nobody will be going anywhere for at least the next four weeks. Happy Days.

Anyway staying positive we should be much safer at home and significantly reduce our chances of catching this dreadful made in China virus.

Hopefully all you guys and girls will stay safe too, and we all live to tell the tale of Christmas 2020. However, wherever you spend it make it as Merry as you can and enjoy a few days with your nearest and dearest.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all. 🥳🍾🥂🍻👍. Stay safe everyone.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:43 am

That was a really cheery Christmas post Andy, thanks for that mate. :wink:

My father, brother and sister in law and their 19 kids (slight exaggeration) are all coming up from the South Island Christmas Eve and there's not a bloody lockdown in sight! Covid never hit's where it matters. :D

Seriously, Merry Christmas to everyone on here, I know from my sister in London you are all having a hell of a time, and my thoughts and best wishes go out to everyone on here.

Cheers Dave

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:36 am

Hey Frosty have a great time mate, we’ll all be thinking of you fighting over who gets the wishbone from the turkey on Christmas Day. Seriously mate have a fabulous Family Christmas, hopefully this time next year we’ll be back to some sort of normality ourselves.

Maybe you could lend us your PM for a few months, I’m sure with her positive leadership we wouldn’t be in the fine mess we’re in, assuming of course she could gain the same level of respect from a 15 fold population many of whom think rules only apply to other people.

Anyway Frosty, Merry Christmas to you Cat & the kids from us both. Enjoy & stay happy 🥳

Superchef1

Post by Superchef1 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Merry Xmas everybody! Wont be the same without Ipswich playing :(

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:46 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! A tough year for the club and world alike! Here's to a better year in 2021.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:55 pm

Merry Christmas to you all and wishing you health and happiness for a much better 2021

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Didn't wish to reply to this it's a time of year I and some others no longer recognize but truth is don't know if there'll be another opportunity one year from now to add something. Take the chance while it's there and all that.

Best wishes to all supporters of this team here, hope to be part of a promotion 'celebration' by May but right now I don't know. It's not about the game or any sport though is it, just remaining healthy in both a physical and cerebral capacity and thoughts go out to others who are less fortunate. Would raise a glass to it but as before it's no alcohol irrespective of time of year.

Felices Navidad