Season tkts

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

bluejacko

Season tkts

Post by bluejacko » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:58 pm

number 9

Re: Season tkts

Post by number 9 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:53 pm

For anyone interested in following the Ipswich Wanderers, you can find them in the Thurlow Nunn(Eastern Counties) League First Division North. I believe the football is currently suspended due to Covid.

https://thurlownunnleague.com/

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:38 pm

Canā€™t believe anyone at all will be contemplating renewing until the ā€œrumoursā€ are addressed.
Then when itā€™s settled that itā€™s ā€œMevans foreverā€..... decision made.
Donā€™t renew.

Andym

Post by Andym » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:48 pm

Looks like we could be back on for next season - although I suspect there could be further COVID setbacks.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:14 pm

Do you think theyā€™ll have found a vaccine for Lambert-Evans virus by then?

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:06 pm

If it were possible to attend games regular like some others here I'd be torn as to whether to purchase one for what is projected in August. On the one hand it would be fine to attend games win lose or draw as it's all about the experience and being involved as part of a crowd although other side of the coin being there's too much uncertainty about the futures of the manager and owner that won't go away and can't seem to be finalized. Add to that it's no fun being a fan of the club right now which has been evident also for well part of a decade. You got to ask yourself, Are you going to get value for money - I know they're not cheap - simple answer seems no. Unless there's some radical changes before then and now you got to feel many would choose not to renew or simply put stay away.

Andym

Post by Andym » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:44 pm

saint jude wrote: ā†‘
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:06 pm
If it were possible to attend games regular like some others here I'd be torn as to whether to purchase one for what is projected in August. On the one hand it would be fine to attend games win lose or draw as it's all about the experience and being involved as part of a crowd although other side of the coin being there's too much uncertainty about the futures of the manager and owner that won't go away and can't seem to be finalized. Add to that it's no fun being a fan of the club right now which has been evident also for well part of a decade. You got to ask yourself, Are you going to get value for money - I know they're not cheap - simple answer seems no. Unless there's some radical changes before then and now you got to feel many would choose not to renew or simply put stay away.
Have to say I went to one of the two games where fans were allowed. Different seat, not with the usual people around, obviously quiet, but still do much better than watching from the sofa. So yes, regardless of who is the owner, who is the manager, whether we get relegated or promoted or neither, Iā€™ll renew. In fairness Iā€™m lucky. Retired so my pension isnā€™t affected like many working peopleā€™s wages have been