Current Injury List.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

AzzurroMark

Re: Current Injury List.

Post by AzzurroMark » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:21 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:39 pm
One heartening bit of news is that Tristan Nydam has returned from injury for the 23’s.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-ne ... s-host-qpr

Good to see him back playing - he’s had a horrific injury.

Jackson and Nolan also in the 23’s.
Yes, remember seeing Tristan playing left midfield (I think) against Leeds at Elland Rd. Thought he had a pretty decent game and didn't look out of place. I think tenacious is the best word I could use to describe him that day.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Just prior to his injury he looked on the cusp of becoming a first teamer, by all accounts his injury was the worst at the club which is saying something, not sure how he will return after that.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:17 pm

Severe ankle injuries finish careers . Dean Ashton springs to mind ! So I’m really looking forward to seeing Nydam bank in the squad . He’s a really good player imo but as you say it’ll be interesting to see how he comes back tbh

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:29 pm

Just thought I’d add to our injury list thread Tiger woods , who has sustained serious bilateral leg fractures due a single car RTA today..car rolled apparently. ..not good.

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:55 am

hallamblue wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:29 pm
Just thought I’d add to our injury list thread Tiger woods , who has sustained serious bilateral leg fractures due a single car RTA today..car rolled apparently. ..not good.
Just be thankful he doesn't play for town, he'd be in the starting lineup in two weeks!

Not nice, I can't make out much information, at first sounded like tib/fib on his right leg, not a huge deal, but by the vague reading sounds worse than that, compound, more than two clean breaks... sounds a bit of a mess with ankle/foot and soft tissue problems also. At least his sport is golf, I'm sure he'll never be competitive again, but at least if he can stand, he can swing a bat.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:02 pm

The only person benefitting here is Jack Nicklaus, (even though he’ll be devastated at the news)...... but he ain’t winning any more majors after this. And if he does, that’s superhuman stuff right there.

So 🤷‍♂️, he might. He is definitely a unique guy.

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:09 pm

Tis but a scratch. Everyone else you'd write off, but with him you never know, you wouldnt bet against him seeing it as a new challenge!