Wembley, Wembley

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Shed on tour

Wembley, Wembley

Post by Shed on tour » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:57 pm

Weโ€™re the famous Hornchurch and weโ€™re going to Wembley! :D
Well done you Urchins on beating Notts County today and reaching the FA Trophy final. Fantastic achievement and takes me back to when I was a young lad and used to watch them.

Kerry Blue

Re: Wembley, Wembley

Post by Kerry Blue » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 pm

I lived in Brentwood for more than half my life so less than eight miles away if I remember right, well done them๐Ÿ‘โšฝ.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:56 pm

Kerry Blue wrote: โ†‘
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 pm
I lived in Brentwood for more than half my life so less than eight miles away if I remember right, well done them๐Ÿ‘โšฝ.
Was born in Hornchurch and lived there until I was 12. My Uncle lived in Brentwood and I used to visit him on a regular basis. He worked at Warley hospital which I believe has now been developed for residential use.

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Shed on tour wrote: โ†‘
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:56 pm
Kerry Blue wrote: โ†‘
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 pm
Was born in Hornchurch and lived there until I was 12. My Uncle lived in Brentwood and I used to visit him on a regular basis. He worked at Warley hospital which I believe has now been developed for residential use.
My late father worked in the old selo factory in Warley both my parents are buried there in the woodman road cemetery.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sat May 22, 2021 6:29 pm

What a result in the final. Yet again they came from behind to win.
Well done you mighty Urchins! ๐Ÿ˜€

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat May 22, 2021 7:56 pm

Brilliant result Shed , just brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Sat May 22, 2021 9:04 pm

hallamblue wrote: โ†‘
Sat May 22, 2021 7:56 pm
I will second that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sat May 22, 2021 9:40 pm

hallamblue wrote: โ†‘
Sat May 22, 2021 7:56 pm
The pubs in Hornchurch will be doing a great trade tonight. Felt like getting in the car and driving back to where it all began for me and joining in the celebrations.
Itโ€™s things like this that still gives you hope for the beautiful game.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun May 23, 2021 9:13 pm

I hope youโ€™re not still nursing that hangover Shed !! :lol: ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sun May 23, 2021 10:23 pm

Seems it's means something to you so well done and all. Weren't the opposition founder members of the Football League or something, more power to you.

While at it take the opportunity to applaud Sutton today on their achievement in becoming a professional league club, they will join the top four divisions next season first time ever. They've been established before 1900 or when Queen Victoria were reigning monarch but you'll only know them for that win over Coventry in the FA Cup at the end of the 1980's. They've waited over 30 years for the next big thing, got to be thrilled.

Sunderland didn't make it in this here leagues play-offs this weekend. Obviously one of the big hitters in this league and they failed over two games to make it back. Somehow don't think a Lincoln / Blackpool Final game is that appealing but going to mean something to the fans involved.

Tranmere lost out to Morecambe, it was that sort of weekend. Last but by no means least very well done to St Johnstone, they won both domestic Cups in Scotland, whether you admire it or not it were amazing. It's good to see the lesser clubs doing well, some real standout scores and achievements the past two days, you got to offer plaudits to those involved.