EURO 2020 / 2021 CHAT

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

number 9

Re: EURO 2020 / 2021 CHAT

Post by number 9 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:09 am

When I was stationed in Bosnia, it was the Italian Carabinieri that provided security. They were effective, but they were also assholes; one of them bumped into to me and made me spill beer at the base bar. He didn’t apologize.

I haven’t said much about the loss. I have so much going on right now I’d say it’s making my hair fall out, but I’m already bald. I have my opinions, but I’m very happy we made it to the final. I just don’t understand how sh*t we are at penalties. I’ll still be cheering for England in the WC, I think we’re getting close.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: EURO 2020 / 2021 CHAT

Post by marko69 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Ive heard of a real burning desire for England to lose……… but, 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️, come on??? Too far.