Cheltenham game

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Dazzz67

Cheltenham game

Post by Dazzz67 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:21 pm

Just a quick question to all, as Cheltenham is just up the road from me I am contemplating going to the evening game on 17th August.

Just wondering will many be traveling to this game as would be good to perhaps meet up with one or two prior to kickoff? Not been to a match for an embarassingly long time so think need to try and make more of an effort.

I know its easier and cheaper on iFollow but not quite the same, especially after the last year or so.

Cheers

Tangfastic

Re: Cheltenham game

Post by Tangfastic » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:52 pm

Dazzz67 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:21 pm
Just a quick question to all, as Cheltenham is just up the road from me I am contemplating going to the evening game on 17th August.

Just wondering will many be traveling to this game as would be good to perhaps meet up with one or two prior to kickoff? Not been to a match for an embarassingly long time so think need to try and make more of an effort.

I know its easier and cheaper on iFollow but not quite the same, especially after the last year or so.

Cheers
Dazza, will you be able to get a ticket? I’m not a ST holder - but I recall previously away tickets only being made available for ST holders or whatever (gold card members?) These small grounds only have a certain capacity. Not sure if that’s an issue.
I remember some good souls offered their ticket status to help others get tickets for away games.
There’s a thread on TWTD forum. Tickets at 26 quid a pop (ouch) apparently.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:35 pm

Dazza, the 3 of us are planning to make the trip as long as we can get tickets.
Being a Tuesday night game will probably mean that some will give it a miss.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:07 pm

I would have been there for sure and would have been up for a meet up but I'll be up in Scotland for a weeks holiday so missing one of the games I really wanted to attend.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:37 pm

Part timer, you ! :wink:

Dazzz67

Post by Dazzz67 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:42 pm

cheers for the replies all, think I will see how it goes and try, see if I can get one. If I get lucky will update on this post.

Would be good to meet up!

Dazzz67

Post by Dazzz67 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:15 am

Wont be going after all that, tried dead on window and would not let me checkout, not meant to be.