Town's fantastic "away" support

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

AzzurroMark

Town's fantastic "away" support

Post by AzzurroMark » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:02 pm

Much has been said about the magnificent and vociferous ITFC away support, with over 1800 fans in attendance at Adams Park on Tuesday. In addition to this 4,616 i-follow match passes were sold for this game, beating Town's previous record (4,313 for Pompey away), more than any other L1 side, of whom Sunderland were also on the road.

I think that is a stunning figure for a side who have really been in rhe doldrums for far too long. Doesn't it make you proud to be a Blue?

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/novemb ... les-again/

Shed on tour

Re: Town's fantastic "away" support

Post by Shed on tour » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Think it shows the new owners just what potential there is if they can get things right.
Don’t do as many away games as I used too but when I do still enjoy them even if the result goes against us.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:13 pm

So our whole support for that game Tuesday night was either equal too or better than Wycombe s home attendance!

We’re MASSIVE , lol 😂

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:25 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:13 pm
So our whole support for that game Tuesday night was either equal too or better than Wycombe s home attendance!

We’re MASSIVE , lol 😂
"Too big for this league,
Too big for this league....." :wink: :lol:

shabba

Post by shabba » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:34 pm

It’s Great !

Im more than happy to pay for games now as the team is so much more entertaining to watch, you know your likely to at least see us scoring.

Happy to put my hand in my wallet now the club is well run and has a clear vision.

Same for going to see games live, before it was £30 for a poor spectacle, now it’s often a decent ‘show’ and worth the money.
Of course I’ll support town through it all but I’m more inclined to spend out when your getting something you value

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:22 pm

AzzurroMark wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:25 pm
hallamblue wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:13 pm

We’re MASSIVE , lol 😂
"Too big for this league,
Too big for this league....." :wink: :lol:
Knowing our luck it’ll end up being “ too big for our boots”!! :lol: :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:23 pm

shabba wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:34 pm
It’s Great !

Im more than happy to pay for games now as the team is so much more entertaining to watch, you know your likely to at least see us scoring.

Happy to put my hand in my wallet now the club is well run and has a clear vision.

Same for going to see games live, before it was £30 for a poor spectacle, now it’s often a decent ‘show’ and worth the money.
Of course I’ll support town through it all but I’m more inclined to spend out when your getting something you value
You , and several thousands more I reckon shabba 👍