Is Brentford FC the model we should consider ?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Magicmark

Re: Is Brentford FC the model we should consider ?

Post by Magicmark » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:18 am

Brentford didnt turn up for the first half,better second, Fulham were dirty, should of had a couple of reds,Dissapppinted but it was a good game.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:45 am

Really? I thought it was a really poor game tbh, so wanted Brentford to win but they bottled it, not only last night but in their final Two league games too. That team will be picked off by the vultures now, Leeds already eyeing up Two of their strikers

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:13 pm

They certainly bottled a few late league games handing promo to WBA.

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:45 am
Really? I thought it was a really poor game tbh, so wanted Brentford to win but they bottled it, not only last night but in their final Two league games too. That team will be picked off by the vultures now, Leeds already eyeing up Two of their strikers
It was entertaing after a few g&t's lol

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:43 pm

Bugger that's where I went wrong!! 🤣

number 9

Post by number 9 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:18 pm

Even though it was a silly goal that put Fulham ahead, I agree that Brentford just didn't show up. I think Fulham are just a bigger, more physical team and Brentford couldn't create anything. All of their attacks fizzled before any real threat. Also, Emiliano was rubbish when he came on and he's usually a maestro in midfield. Benrahma, who in my opinion is there best player was getting out muscled by Fulham's defenders and Ollie Watkins didn't take his chances. I deffo agree a couple of those Brentford players will be on their way. I can see Benrahma playing for Man City!