Skuse

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
hallamblue
Posts: 23989
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Ipswich Town F.C.

Skuse

Post by hallamblue » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:06 pm

I really hope he’s fit to play Saturday because we sure as hell are missing his influence in midfield.

Magicmark
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 am

Re: Scuse

Post by Magicmark » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Read somewhere he is nearly ready to return,along with Huws :D

Magicmark
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 am

Re: Scuse

Post by Magicmark » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Oh might be on the bench this Saturday, could get a run out.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20153
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Scuse

Post by Bluemike » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Yes I agree, it has also taken away the forward thinking drive that Chalobah was bringing to the team as he has had to sit in front of the defence, he has done it very well but we've lost out in other areas.

User avatar
rossi
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:18 pm
Location: Broomfield

Re: Scuse

Post by rossi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:50 am

no comment

User avatar
derick_ipsw
Posts: 2764
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: CHESTER

Re: Scuse

Post by derick_ipsw » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am

hallamblue wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:06 pm
I really hope he’s fit to play Saturday because we sure as hell are missing his influence in midfield.
It's SKUSE.

User avatar
Ricco
Posts: 1754
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:05 pm

Re: Scuse

Post by Ricco » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am
It's SKUSE.
Exkuse me?

User avatar
saint jude
Posts: 8692
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: Scuse

Post by saint jude » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:47 pm

I don't get to see the team as regular as some others but wasn't Skuse widely ridiculed at certain times for individual errors or perhaps a lack of motivation. Just seem to recall viewing post-game response on various associated pages criticizing the player for whatever deficiencies were (or claimed) evident.

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20153
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Skuse

Post by Bluemike » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:30 pm

No he's regularly hounded by one or two but most appreciate his worth to the team. Was best player this season before his injury, by a distance.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16374
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: Scuse

Post by marko69 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 am

derick_ipsw wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am
hallamblue wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:06 pm
I really hope he’s fit to play Saturday because we sure as hell are missing his influence in midfield.
It's SKUSE.
:lol: This has made me think of Callum Gilhooley while annoying the tits off a fellow flight passenger. Callum consistently gets names wrong.

Callum: “I love that Bob Willis. He was great in that moonlighting with Cyril Peppard!”
Passenger: ITS CYBIL SHEPPARD!

:lol:

User avatar
Bluemike
Global Moderator
Posts: 20153
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Ipswich

Re: Scuse

Post by Bluemike » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 am

marko69 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 am
derick_ipsw wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am
hallamblue wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:06 pm
I really hope he’s fit to play Saturday because we sure as hell are missing his influence in midfield.
It's SKUSE.
:lol: This has made me think of Callum Gilhooley while annoying the tits off a fellow flight passenger. Callum consistently gets names wrong.

Callum: “I love that Bob Willis. He was great in that moonlighting with Cyril Peppard!”
Passenger: ITS CYBIL SHEPPARD!

:lol:
:D :D

Post Reply