McGoldrick

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Watership Down

McGoldrick

Post by Watership Down » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Funny how the "glassman" is playing is playing every week for Sheffield but he couldn't manage a handful of games for Ipswich last season. It all has to do with attitude, he wanted out and he played that way.

derick_ipsw

Re: McGoldrick

Post by derick_ipsw » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Watership Down wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:13 pm
Funny how the "glassman" is playing is playing every week for Sheffield but he couldn't manage a handful of games for Ipswich last season. It all has to do with attitude, he wanted out and he played that way.
Who is going to tell him he was not here last season. I will let somebody else do it. :wink:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 pm

I felt when things were tough Mcgoldrick was guilty of hiding, just my opinion.

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:59 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 pm
Watership Down wrote:
Who is going to tell him he was not here last season. I will let somebody else do it. :wink:
To be fair, given his record we saw just as much of him last season as we would have if he actually still had been one of our players!

I'm sure most of us had forgotten he was even part of the club.

Watership Down

Post by Watership Down » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:55 pm

derick_ipsw wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 pm
Watership Down wrote:
My very words Derick